Quadro board anyone
For once I am glad to be skint, otherwise I would end up bidding too much for this.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Hmm. Unless this moves a lot in the next 52 minutes these are going WAY cheaper than they used to sell for
314.44 US Dollar
(12-13-2015, 10:19 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
wow!
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

Still cheaper and rarer than some recently released limited edition darts though
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

A bargain, get it signed by John Lowe and it will be worth a lot more
Thumbs Up 
I recently discovered I own a Harrows Quad 240, had it for years unused so in excellent shape.Was a Xmas family fun thing we never took seriously. Glad I found this site will now look to sell this board. Cheers Smile
(01-19-2016, 06:57 PM)Linz Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah they often sell very well, good luck! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

(01-19-2016, 07:06 PM)http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-other/frede...nFlag=true Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks Getagrip. Any ideas where to post to sell?
I think ebay is your best option really Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIY Quadro 240 board Bloodycut 2 280 09-26-2018, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Bloodycut