Quadro board anyone
On ebay, Ultra Rare harrows Quadro  240 dartboard only ever seen one in use but this one looks awesome!
Can somebody buy it for me as a christmas present...please LOL

[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(12-11-2015, 09:15 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: On ebay, Ultra Rare harrows Quadro  240 dartboard only ever seen one in use but this one looks awesome!

i see the photo
can you post a link ,for the price
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

(12-11-2015, 10:16 PM)181-3dartout Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 09:15 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: On ebay, Ultra Rare harrows Quadro  240 dartboard only ever seen one in use but this one looks awesome!

i see the photo
here is the item number 111840737339 at £122 so far
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

(12-11-2015, 10:26 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 10:16 PM)181-3dartout Wrote:

i see the photo
here is the item number 111840737339  at £122 so far
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111840737339?...26_rdc%3D1
not shipping to the us Angry
185 $ ouch
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

i have one, I was thinking about selling mine, I was told to put a £150 reserve on it
Saw Jocky and Eric play on one years ago on TV, cant remember the last time I saw a really good one for sale and well out of my budget now.
Current Board 
Darts

I'd guess that will go for upwards of $400us. This one is in awesome condition! WOW! Even has the original box. Amazing
(12-11-2015, 11:17 PM)Cyanide Wrote: I'd guess that will go for upwards of $400us. This one is in awesome condition! WOW! Even has the original box. Amazing

I think that may prove to be a very conservative estimate as it is un-used and seldom seen for sale
Current Board 
Darts

(12-11-2015, 11:27 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 11:17 PM)Cyanide Wrote: I'd guess that will go for upwards of $400us. This one is in awesome condition! WOW! Even has the original box. Amazing

I think that may prove to be a very conservative estimate as it is un-used and seldom seen for sale

Very true. I said that BEFORE I looked at the pics. With the original box and it being brand new... this will be SUPER interesting to see what it goes for. Over $400 for sure. Well over.
I wish they'd remake the board. I'd love to play on one and hit a 240!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
2019 180s: 90
Is the game called Shanghai? How would you play it on a board like that.
(12-11-2015, 11:32 PM)Titan Wrote: I wish they'd remake the board. I'd love to play on one and hit a 240!

Barry Hearn is probably already on it, oh the thought's of hitting a 7 dart 501. Q20 x 5, T17 Bull.  Ha Ha
Current Board 
Darts

Get onto harrows on Facebook and Twitter and all that and ask/beg them to remake....supply and demand peeps Smile
Darts : Winmau Pro Line  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Diamond Plus
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
Mate of mine one this week actually off ebay. Paid £170 for it. He's been after one for years and reckons he's had a reasonable price. Guess something is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.
Rebel
I thought Harrows said a few month back that they were re-doing it?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIY Quadro 240 board Bloodycut 2 348 09-26-2018, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Bloodycut