Quadro board anyone
On ebay, Ultra Rare harrows Quadro  240 dartboard only ever seen one in use but this one looks awesome!
Can somebody buy it for me as a christmas present...please LOL

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(12-11-2015, 09:15 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
i see the photo
can you post a link ,for the price
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

(12-11-2015, 10:16 PM)181-3dartout Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Registerhere is the item number 111840737339 at £122 so far
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

(12-11-2015, 10:26 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register185 $ ouch
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

i have one, I was thinking about selling mine, I was told to put a £150 reserve on it
Saw Jocky and Eric play on one years ago on TV, cant remember the last time I saw a really good one for sale and well out of my budget now.
Current Board 
Darts

I'd guess that will go for upwards of $400us. This one is in awesome condition! WOW! Even has the original box. Amazing
(12-11-2015, 11:17 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I think that may prove to be a very conservative estimate as it is un-used and seldom seen for sale
Current Board 
Darts

(12-11-2015, 11:27 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Very true. I said that BEFORE I looked at the pics. With the original box and it being brand new... this will be SUPER interesting to see what it goes for. Over $400 for sure. Well over.
I wish they'd remake the board. I'd love to play on one and hit a 240!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
2019 180s: 74

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIY Quadro 240 board Bloodycut 2 305 09-26-2018, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Bloodycut