What Darts You Use Right Now ?
Was using some shark grip darts from Darts Clearance for a couple of months, but after the sorry effort at the league's blind pairs comp a couple of weeks ago I've put them on the backburner and am now back using my trusty Phase 3 Rastas.
I just picked up a set of McKick's Premium Whites Mighty Grips in 23g.  I replaced the shafts with Harrows medium super grips and standard flights.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

26gm Rasta's and 25gm Showtime
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(06-05-2019, 07:55 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I still use my 26gm Rasta's Big Grin
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(12-08-2015, 08:26 AM)Gazzabnorthern Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
My new favorite darts. The scallops are set up in the perfect placement for my grip. I have the 24g version used with short aluminum stems and pear flights. I might get a backup set in fear they ever get discontinued.