What Darts You Use Right Now ?
Winmau Paul Nicholson 22g tungsten, short nylon deflectagrips, standard flights

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Current equipped with Target vision flights and pixel points instead of the ones shown here.
Close to perfect for me.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Nice darts Red
may all the doubles be with you

These are my personal customs made by me at HOD.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just purchase these today!!

Carrera C13s 23g
They are clearly missing Storm Points on them!!  However local shop does not stock them so therefore a no go to have them fitted.
I guess I order Storms and a machine and hopefully don't bust em!
Currently using these:  [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

But my Gandos and Lightning Storms are real close...

And these are currently fitted with short L-Style Carbon shafts and red pear flights.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

You really like your scallops, eh!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(12-16-2015, 02:55 AM)Mr.K Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Indeed I do, though I have other sets that I throw occasionally that do not (see signature darts list). I find the scallops help me maintain my grip in the same spot every time, and consistency is one thing I really need in my throw. Oddly enough, the ones I throw best that are scallop-less are the Nicholsons. I haven't thrown the Rastas much yet and I really like the grip on them.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Nice darts jschwab. So you like the scallop eh ! I'm glad. So Hands-On-Darts does good work ! I glad you do.
This is my current rotation. Three are sets I received for Christmas. The top darts are 25g Dart World Piranhas that my Dad got me. They are the only darts I own where the tungsten is polished to a shiny finish. They feel great even with a rear grip on the smooth part. I am a front gripper and they suit my grip. They are a little heavier than I currently prefer so are not a go-to dart. If my weight preference should ever go up, these would wreck some boards. They hit with an atomic thud. Board bombers.

The Celtic Rose flight darts are 17g Hi-Tec lightweights. They feature slim flights, short Pro Grip stems (no springs) and 30mm smooth gold Storm points. These are my #2 go-to.

My new Sweethearts given to me by my Sweet heart for Christmas are Texas Mesquite wood and are a blast to throw. O-rings made the loose set-up tight. The red foil rose flights are symbolic of my passion. They are supposed to be 19g, but the barrels and point alone weigh 16g.

The darts with the short blue Pro-Grip stems, black smooth 30mm Storm points and slim blue flame flights, are 12g Hi-Tec lightweights. These little darts rock.

The bottom darts in black and white were from Santa and are 20g McCoy Sabergrips. They have pear flights and you can guess the rest of the set-up by now. These are my #1 go-to. It is hard to describe how perfect they are. I need not look any further.

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...