What Darts You Use Right Now ?
23gm Rasta's and 22gm Monster Peacemakers- both with Storm Points and Cosmo set ups.
21gr Barney Phase 5, Target Pro Grip short shafts, Target Vision standard flights. Maybe adding set of gold Storms........soonSmile
Target Raymond Van Barneveld 9Zero 26gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 2 25gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 5a 24gr Natural
Unicorn Phase 3 24gr
Unicorn Keegan Brown 22g

Winmau Blade 5

NO steel tip boards to be found. It's ALL soft tip for me now.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Oh I forgot for soft tips I'm using 17gm Black widows Cosmo set up with Pear flights
(12-09-2015, 06:46 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
No steel tips at home? 

Looks like the dart on the right went through the garbage disposal.
(12-09-2015, 07:11 PM)Dmott Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

That's just sand. The barrel is fine. Pic plays tricks on the eye ;Wink

Yes, only steel tip at home. But about a 1/2 mile down the street it's all soft tip. I look forward to going back and playing. They'll be surprised to see me
22g Harrows Wayne Mardle Hawaii 501's.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Target 17g Bullets.
Unicorn Phase 5 signature Phil Taylor 18g soft tip natural 95% tungsten,,,,,with Harrows Clic shafts/flights,,,,,,,,,,
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
23g masterdarts van gerwens short pro grip shafts with target vision flights
Darts used : 16.5g Monster Soldier Gates

Favorite players : Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson, Eric Bristow