What Darts You Use Right Now ?

22g (black Pvd) Mervyn Kings with target medium Aluminium pinch grip stems (so far very impressive) and standard penthatlon flights :Smile
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
Black Beauties Gazza
may all the doubles be with you

Right now, my O'Shea stone grip softips. I want to try a Phase 6 style barrel, but none really go as light as I want. Might have to go the customs route as I'm after 13/14g barrels,although I'm reluctant as I'm throwing well with my O'Sheas now and don't wanna go off them Tongue
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Throwing the Harrow's Wolfram myself. Think around 23g but don't quote me on that. Nice dart.
Phil Taylor Quattro's and Lewis Gen 3's. Both with completely different set ups.
Taylor with in between shafts and slim flights
Lewis' with short shafts and standard flights.
(12-08-2015, 05:31 PM)davidsproull Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
The weight is engraved on the barrel of the wolframs
Darts used : 16.5g Monster Soldier Gates

Favorite players : Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson, Eric Bristow
My customs with Cosmo Gear 2 Ti Locked shafts and black or green FitFlight kite flights Smile
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
2019 180s: 90
(12-08-2015, 05:31 PM)davidsproull Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
That was my favourite dart ever.... but watch how fast it wears out!
I've been using the same dart for a good while now. Anything else I've tried hasn't felt right compared to these. 23g DPC Gun Metals, medium pro grip stems and standard v180 black flights
=========================================================================================
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Talisman 90 - Slightly Modified

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ---------------------------------                  Darts Used: 22g One80 R2 Renegade's