Harrows Darts.

What Darts You Use Right Now ?
I use Anderson phase 3 but looking for a new one thinking bout Chris dobey darts
(01-20-2018, 08:54 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 04:10 AM)Red Wrote: My current go to darts....

22g Unicorn James Wade Phase 2 with the paint removed and 44mm Thorobred Series II points inserted the full 10mm.

Great looking set up with the co ordinated flights and stem you nailed it

Thanks, Chris!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

I use mvg xq max 23 gram originals.I use standard flights and I like the green winmau short prism.I also use the same for mvg green demolisher 23 g
(01-20-2018, 04:10 AM)Red Wrote: My current go to darts....

22g Unicorn James Wade Phase 2 with the paint removed and 44mm Thorobred Series II points inserted the full 10mm.

Completely missed this, that setup is almost identical to mine although FAR better colour co-ordinated! Nice darts sir although I am a hair biased.... :thumbup:
Currently throwing Designa Dark Thunder (a pretty popular choice for the price range as far as I know) after using the Designa Elite 95s up until now, liking them, but think I want to try something with a stronger grip, also considering something completely unique for my next set, maybe the Harrows Verve.

Basically all my flights and shafts I use are the Harrows Super Grip + Harrows Quantum flights, purely because I think they just look great together.
Been using the Hinotori Bryan Eribal in 20g with the same harrows super grip & quantum flights. I tried some Cosmo shape flights but they just seemed to make the dart float too much.
(01-22-2018, 09:24 PM)Richa Wrote: I use mvg xq max 23 gram originals.I use standard flights and I like the green winmau short prism.I also use the same for mvg green demolisher 23 g

Almost got those two weeks ago, but 23g sold out before I could check-out!
(01-24-2018, 04:23 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Been using the Hinotori Bryan Eribal in 20g with the same harrows super grip & quantum flights. I tried some Cosmo shape flights but they just seemed to make the dart float too much.

I probably put a little to much stock into aesthetics, but the super grip & quantum flights are unmatched in terms of looks for me.
Been using 21g Agora 03 with short target stems and standard flights. Seem to throw and land nicely. I was using longer stems but changed to short and they land flat.
Match Darts: 24g DPC Optimum 

2017 Stats:
180: 2
Highest Checkout: 146 (T20, T20, D13)

2018 Goals:
180: 2/5
Highest Checkout: 118 (T20 S18 D20)

(01-24-2018, 04:24 AM)AdamAce Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 09:24 PM)Richa Wrote: I use mvg xq max 23 gram originals.I use standard flights and I like the green winmau short prism.I also use the same for mvg green demolisher 23 g

They sell them a little higher priced in argos in the newer packages and the fliguts have the 2 stars
23 gram Rob Cross' darts from Target with Target pixel stems (medium length).

I actually bought a set of Daytona Fire's yesterday with smooth storms but cancelled them on the last moment today as I'm doing just fine with my Voltages.

The online darts shop told me they only gave back the price of the darts, not the full amount I paid for it, but that's fine. My own fault for buying such expensive darts without actually thinking if I really need them.

Will put some gold grooved storms into my Cross darts for the full Cross experience lol.
(01-24-2018, 11:52 PM)Richa Wrote:

They sell them a little higher priced in argos in the newer packages and the fliguts have the 2 stars

If I find myself in the UK in the near future I'll try to remember that, unfortunately the selection is not as broad in Australia, I can of course order them from the UK online, but I'm impatient when it comes to shipping times, unless they are WAY cheaper from the UK, I'll usually cop the extra 10-20 dollars just so I can have the darts in a day or so rather then over a week.
(01-25-2018, 07:07 AM)AdamAce Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 11:52 PM)Richa Wrote:

If I find myself in the UK in the near future I'll try to remember that, unfortunately the selection is not as broad in Australia, I can of course order them from the UK online, but I'm impatient when it comes to shipping times, unless they are WAY cheaper from the UK, I'll usually cop the extra 10-20 dollars just so I can have the darts in a day or so rather then over a week. Well Australia is a long way for Argos ?
Sorry I didn't see your flag until later yes long way for you to come for darts.i hope your. stockist has them back soon.