What Darts You Use Right Now ?
21g Lloyd pure (thin style) or 21g Target Lloyd (Lewis style) both with short stems and standard flights
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Ayup Comrades

I treated myself to these last week.
Bulls 5 star golden titanium, I'm liking the darts but I've never thrown with such a long dart.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
(12-07-2015, 08:51 PM)Shed inn Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Great looking darts! Those would be awesome with some tridents.
Been using these around 7 months (also have me old set of P3's that these were based on as me backup set) - love 'em :

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
(12-07-2015, 08:55 PM)BigE Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Right now, Target Tony O'Shea 24g, short stems and standard flights

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile by Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile , on Flickr

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile by Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile , on Flickr

Seem to be working so far  Big Grin
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Instagram - @OH_THAT_DAVE
Back to Basic Dave ?

Ayup Shed, are these that long ?
may all the doubles be with you

Red Dragon Robert Thornton 26gm
Ayup Fred

For me they are, just over 50mm.
The thing is I've always used med stems, maybe after try some tweenies.

Shed

(12-07-2015, 09:29 PM)Fred-180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah, after the advice off Robbie. Basically just said get a nice ring grip barrel, something dead simple like Bristows, and practice the hell out of them. Well I haven't got Bristows but these are the closest things and he was right, they are working great. These are 24g but I still fell they are a tad too heavy, I've got some 22g coming tomorrow so fingers crossed Smile
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Instagram - @OH_THAT_DAVE