What Darts You Use Right Now ?
Right now, Target Tony O'Shea 24g, short stems and standard flights

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile by Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile , on Flickr

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile by Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile , on Flickr

Seem to be working so far  Big Grin
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Instagram - @OH_THAT_DAVE
Back to Basic Dave ?

Ayup Shed, are these that long ?
may all the doubles be with you

Red Dragon Robert Thornton 26gm
Ayup Fred

For me they are, just over 50mm.
The thing is I've always used med stems, maybe after try some tweenies.

Shed
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
(12-07-2015, 09:29 PM)Fred-180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah, after the advice off Robbie. Basically just said get a nice ring grip barrel, something dead simple like Bristows, and practice the hell out of them. Well I haven't got Bristows but these are the closest things and he was right, they are working great. These are 24g but I still fell they are a tad too heavy, I've got some 22g coming tomorrow so fingers crossed Smile
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Instagram - @OH_THAT_DAVE
Switching between 23g and 21g Gary Anderson phase 3
Darts - Gary Anderson phase 3 23g & Premier League Edition 
Stems - Pro grip intermediate 
Flights - Power max 150 micron 

Best leg - 14 darts       Highest checkout - 160 
Ok Shed.

Yes Dave, Durrant, OShea etc etc can dart with these barrels. I saw the Finder Masters last weekend and thought the same. Why a lot of players jus play a basic ringed set of darts.

22g unicorn Arron Monks  w/ int target progrip shafts, harrows retina flights
Darts used : 16.5g Monster Soldier Gates

Favorite players : Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson, Eric Bristow
24g thornton's with tweeny stems and his signature flights. No matter what other darts I buy these still feel most comfortable .
I make a point to make time to throw all my darts. There is no point in having them if I don't throw them. Still, I always have a steady. I found that I am throwing my 17g HiTecs more than the 12gs and have been steady with these for a few months. I do suspect I may be getting a set of 20g McCoy Sabergrips for Christmas. I kinda hope so. Everything always changes. These are working best now.

17g LightWeights
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Lewis Gen 3's in 19 gram for both soft and steel.  Really like the dart.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

(12-07-2015, 10:01 PM)RyanPleau180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice set-up Ryan

Well right now it is these, modified Alan Warriner:

But I know as soon as I receive them, it will be these:
I have been using my custom 22g o'shea darts for quite a while now but I found I was getting a little lazy with my thumb placement so I switched back to my standard 22g o'shea darts and they are flying perfectly. Using medium stems and harrows Dimplex flights.

Tried a few other sets recently but these really are the darts for me and nothing else I try feels right now. Gonna be a couple of sets at good prices for sale tomorrow.
Using phase 5 with inbetween shaft and pear flights.
Current Darts:
Lewis G3