What Darts You Use Right Now ?
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
These are what I throw the most right now. Unicorn T90 20g from the mid eighties. I modded them myself by adding a bigger ring in the center for a reference point.

Darts: Unicorn T90 20g from mid 80’s
Shafts: Target Pro Grip medium
Flights: Harrows Marathon Shape

2018 180’s - 8
2019 180’s - 8
The Highest Checkout: 150
Best 501 Leg: 14 Darts
Really liking these darts at the moment. Unicorn Kyle Manton, 26g.

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(08-17-2019, 10:47 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice one Dinger. mint
Not my go to bullet, but I certainly find the Manton's a fun dart to throw with.
(03-21-2019, 08:35 PM)DAVEISTHENAME Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterHow you liking those? Grip rating?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Designa Bronze 26g
Designa Short Stems
Raw 100 Kite Flights

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-19-2019, 05:21 PM)Brandy Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Always like seeing others throwing bullets. Smile
Nice wee dart them and I like your setup as well, all the best and good darting. mint
Theese are custom Prototypes with Target FireBlade points, RD Nitro stems, with my own personalized flights.

Absolutely love them!

Obviously I’m a rear gripper, and theese have plenty of grip in the rear part. The smooth front with longitudinal grooves help prevent bounceouts and deflections, and also makes the dart slightly front loaded.

Very happy with them!

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you posted this on the "Show your sexiest dart" ? That is a very nice looking set up...I used to use the Target Firepoints but have since switched to CDs. Those points you're using I have not seen but look awesome! Couple of my sets: [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
No change in barrels, just trialling the new 8 flight system.. 

Darts:
Target Carrera C5 Pixel Grip (23g)
8 Flight Fixed Black Short Shafts
8 Flight No.2 Standard Black Flights
Target Storm Nano Grip Black 26mm Points

Setup:
Unicorn Eclipse HD2 Pro Edition Board
Unicorn Striker Black Surround
Target Corona Vision Light System

180's: 
2019: 71
2018: 27