My board has a big bulge in it.
Maintain your gear Wink
may all the doubles be with you

Which board did you get?
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(11-23-2015, 12:47 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Eclipse pro
(11-23-2015, 12:50 AM)PC462000 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Might have been a good idea to read the threads on the forum before buying as that would have probably led you to buying something/anything else
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

My board has a big bulge in it:

Have you got posters of scantily clad females next to it Tongue
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Despite - or maybe because - of the last post Wink , this is a great thread for those getting swellings on their boards.  Especially when you can't see any obvious reason.
(11-23-2015, 01:27 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
As a matter of fact ............ maybe. Smile
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blade 5 bulge thurgood107 15 1,491 09-18-2019, 12:54 PM
Last Post: GONKO
  bulge in new dart board whippet0 20 975 09-18-2019, 12:52 PM
Last Post: GONKO