1001 challenge

Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
Seems like a good way to test all my darts...

63 with the Elkadart Neptunes.... Ug
57 with the Fittons... Lucky shot at double 18 first shot!
Angry Arrrhhhggggg. Just had a few goes at this. I had video rolling and hit some form. Went 140-135-96-140-177 to get down to 313 after 15 darts. I followed that up with a 34 then a 24. Picked a few choice words and shut the camera off. Lol
Haven't done this for ages...new total = 39
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Another 39 by finishing this time, with a shanghai on 20's....think I need a rest.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

I just managed to knock 2 more off my score new 1001 = 37 darts

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

That's good going to do that so soon, keep it up. I will give this a try soon but Birthday celebratory bevvie's to come first Ha Ha Ha
50 +3 and still going at it!
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

This is HARD WORK new P.B = 36

Took 5 darts to close it..so I blew it!

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

updated
 MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's

SOFT TIP....28 DARTS!!! SmileSmile
STEEL TIP, MISSED DOUBLE 11 TO TIE, 27 DARTS....OPENED WITH 180,140,140....!
(07-23-2014, 04:23 AM)McInnis180 Wrote: STEEL TIP, MISSED DOUBLE 11 TO TIE, [b]27[/b] DARTS....OPENED WITH 180,140,140....!

Brilliant throwing Mc'...makes my last p.b of 36 look very ordinary Sad Shy Wink Smile Big Grin

Smile ...well done
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

started at 56. kept at it. ended on 42!!! i'm happy Smile
had a few goes today and got it down to 43
[Image: 15772798406_680313104f_c.jpg]

Member previously known as Daveheald