Darts Nutz Vinyl Stickers
Nice, just ordered a batch. Need one for my scoreboard..
Are these still available?
(07-26-2018, 02:32 AM)Scott12 Wrote: Are these still available?

According to the DN Store they are.  Make sure you specify the correct Location - Ordering within the USA.

cheers...
(07-26-2018, 02:49 AM)nixer55 Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 02:32 AM)Scott12 Wrote: Are these still available?

According to the DN Store they are.  Make sure you specify the correct Location - Ordering within the USA.

cheers...

Thanks nixer55!
Ordered!
Wish these were larger is all I have to add. the design is timeless.
(07-27-2018, 05:43 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Wish these were larger is all I have to add. the design is timeless.

Agree and agree.  I mentioned this myself, back when the t-shirt thing was going on.  Speaking of which, whatever happened to that?  Anyway, I would love to see some DartsNutz stickers about bumper sticker size!!  They'd look good on my truck window!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
I purchased some of these almost a month ago and haven't heard anything. Hope to get them soon.
(08-20-2018, 12:49 PM)Scott12 Wrote: I purchased some of these almost a month ago and haven't heard anything.  Hope to get them soon.

I see your in U.S.A. so Larry (*Saber*) should have sent you some, its best to message him with your order number to check if he sent them.

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/member.p...file&uid=4
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]