Darts Nutz Flights
(01-02-2018, 04:23 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Just wondered if it might be possible to put the design online, so that everyone can use it. For example to get some custom dartsnutz flights from RedDragon

I think the design images of the shirt were posted in one of the threads but not sure where it is now. X2v should still have them, I am not sure if I still do as my PC hardrive failed some time ago and I lost a lot of stuff from that.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
These are cool, just ordered a set from Saber!  Wish they came in other sizes but understand the logistics..

Got the flights yesterday and threw them last night, nice quality and design!

Were they made through Red Dragon?  I’m thinking about having some custom flights made and RD seems to be the go-to place to do that?
Is there any update to this? Would love to see new flights, and maybe a contest for a winning design!
(06-18-2018, 03:42 AM)Drano Wrote: These are cool, just ordered a set from Saber!  Wish they came in other sizes but understand the logistics..

Got the flights yesterday and threw them last night, nice quality and design!

Were they made through Red Dragon?  I’m thinking about having some custom flights made and RD seems to be the go-to place to do that?

No they are made by Retriever Sports

(10-03-2018, 06:32 PM)RQCM Wrote: Is there any update to this? Would love to see new flights, and maybe a contest for a winning design!

no not yet, just standard shape and same design.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great flights, any other colours?
(10-04-2018, 09:43 AM)Bloodycut Wrote: Great flights, any other colours?

just what you see here Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

to bad i cant find these flights in the store. i would love to grab a few sets.
(11-02-2018, 12:13 PM)pietjeekes Wrote: to bad i cant find these flights in the store. i would love to grab a few sets.

I have some if you want some Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I got the flights. They look awesome and must say play.
Perfect and better then thé harrows marathons that are original by my darts. Thank god i orderd 8 sets. Nice.[Image: cace2b3c9fd1403ee0b72f9c8072d2d5.jpg]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk
Darts:
XQ maxmvg gift set darts 16G softtip retired)
Target Phil Taylor 8zero 18G softtip
Harrows assasins 21gr steeltip
Harrows genesis 21gr steeltip

boards:
Home: Harrows matchplay
          Gran Board 3
Work: toy softtip (devessport zeus) Smile
Nice! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album