Darts Nutz Flights
Are the flights out of stock again? I ordered some with my patch and the patch arrived today but no flights Sad
[Image: SJPX5hS.png]

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
(12-22-2015, 01:20 PM)jo$handaz Wrote: Are the flights out of stock again? I ordered some with my patch and the patch arrived today but no flights Sad

Aww bugger, that's my fault, I was in such a rush I forgot to put them in.

Not sure I will get to the post office now, its a pain as my local post office closed down a few months ago and I don't get chance to get to the next nearest as much.  Good news is I have heard someone is going to re-open it but not sure when.

I phone my sister and see if she is near a post office to get me some stamps and if so I will get them off today, but if I don't manage it I will have to send them after Christmas.  I will send you some extra for the hassle.

Sorry about that Josh Sad
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(12-22-2015, 01:26 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 01:20 PM)jo$handaz Wrote: Are the flights out of stock again? I ordered some with my patch and the patch arrived today but no flights Sad

Aww bugger, that's my fault, I was in such a rush I forgot to put them in.

Not sure I will get to the post office now, its a pain as my local post office closed down a few months ago and I don't get chance to get to the next nearest as much.  Good news is I have heard someone is going to re-open it but not sure when.

I phone my sister and see if she is near a post office to get me some stamps and if so I will get them off today, but if I don't manage it I will have to send them after Christmas.  I will send you some extra for the hassle.

Sorry about that Josh Sad

Aw, don't worry about it Darren. It's fine, everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and with the Christmas rush on it's completely understandable. Hey, I've had all sorts of trouble with my Christmas orders, this is nothing compared to that Tongue One of my orders was missing things and the other didn't contain one thing that I wanted as it was out of stock (I think) so the company sent me something else instead! Tongue

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

Thanks Josh, will get them to you as soon as I can though Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They came earlier today! Cheers a ton Darren, shall +1 ya Wink

Glad you got them! Merry Christmas Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Is there any chance that the flights will come out in other colours? Maybe white or black?
Not really thought about it but the flights were made with the forum colours in mind so think it may just be the one type for now Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Ah okay, I understand. A darker, kind of navy blue would be nice.
Its all about demand really, we don't sell much of what we have so cant really afford to buy too much.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album