Darts Nutz Darts Shirts Available to buy now!!!
(11-29-2015, 08:04 PM)pid=\255359 Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 05:12 PM)The G Wrote: Unfortunately the weakness of the Canadian $ makes it $71 CDN plus shipping for us folks north of the 49th parallel. Angry

Its your fault for buying so many darts from the UK Tongue

Shhhhhh.... :noway:

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

78 bucks isn't bad for a designed shirt
(11-29-2015, 04:46 PM)Getagrip Wrote: What size do you normally wear?

That's the issue I can wear either medium for some manufacturers or larger for others.
(12-01-2015, 04:43 PM)Rob22 Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 04:46 PM)Getagrip Wrote: What size do you normally wear?

That's the issue I can wear either medium for some manufacturers or larger for others.

I think you should get the medium then Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I'd err on the larger side.  Never want to be uncomfortable throwing darts.  I am not sure what material they are made out of, but you might also be able to shrink a bit if need be.
Question...?the size charts? Are they inches or???? Just had my birthday and Christmas is coming up soon...may need to reward myself in a few weeks, and this shirt is a possible reward as I keep eyeing it. No name stitched on is easy....that's what embroidery thread and a needle are expressly made for.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Yeah its inches, so for example the line B is the width and not the circumference, so the size large is 22 inches across
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks, I was beginning to wonder if you Brits had issues with anerexia...its such a relief to know otherwise (grinning here).
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Hmm anorexia eh, I just found my old leather belt that I used to have on the last hole as it was too big, I cant even get it on the first hole now Sad

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Another question are these made in the US or UK i think that will help people with sizes cause UK sizes seem to be a bit smaller then US sizes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Voks Tornado Points now in the Darts Nutz Shop Getagrip 20 10,669 02-13-2019, 10:38 PM
Last Post: bkbum
  Darts Nutz Flights Getagrip 65 20,271 01-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  About the Darts Nutz shop Getagrip 10 8,091 10-07-2018, 01:26 PM
  Darts Nutz Vinyl Stickers Getagrip 18 8,903 08-20-2018, 04:33 PM
  Darts Nutz Patches Getagrip 28 10,941 07-01-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Sharky
  Darts Nutz Design A Dart Darts For Sale now! Getagrip 18 8,120 11-16-2015, 03:01 PM