53 25's and 17 50's
Wow!!
Great darts Adam!!!
Im starting to hate you too (grip is rubbing of on me) lol

(03-15-2014, 08:24 PM)mesmo Wrote: 52, im always around ~50
Nice consistency mes

UPDATED
 MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's

Nylon and Milky, both of you are better than your score suggests, get to work you slack b@stards!

Bentnbroken, I hate it when Grip is not in last place, could you also try harder lol

I agree.. especially on bulls. That was one run... and on an off day. Will do again tomorrow if my body cooperates.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]
33 best 3 darts 3x outer bull
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
@Dave: Now you just have BOBS27 to complete and you've done everything!! The beauty of these comps is that you always have a goal to beat and you can go back to them at a later date to see if there is any improvement. (I just got worse lol)

UPDATED

(03-19-2014, 12:47 AM)DIRTY G Wrote: @Dave: Now you just have BOBS27 to complete and you've done everything!! The beauty of these comps is that you always have a goal to beat and you can go back to them at a later date to see if there is any improvement. (I just got worse lol)

UPDATED

Got to double 6 on Bob's 27, must of had an off day db 10 is my goto out shot lol. Cover shot will defo be incorporated into my practice aswell as Bob's 27. Glad I found these routines to improve early into my darting life. Cheers guys.
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
Soft Tip

I guess the easiest way to be #1 is to be the first to post. 40 for the first try.
[Image: SOFTWCWx2_zpscc38cb56.png]
My first attempt was 55

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(03-19-2014, 01:17 AM)david the Spartan Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 12:47 AM)DIRTY G Wrote: @Dave: Now you just have BOBS27 to complete and you've done everything!! The beauty of these comps is that you always have a goal to beat and you can go back to them at a later date to see if there is any improvement. (I just got worse lol)

UPDATED

Got to double 6 on Bob's 27, must of had an off day db 10 is my goto out shot lol. Cover shot will defo be incorporated into my practice aswell as Bob's 27. Glad I found these routines to improve early into my darting life. Cheers guys.

Ok Dave I put you in the bobs 27 leaderboard, your D=6 actually and incredibly puts you underneath Grip, who was on the bottom of the ladder, the wooden spoon now goes to you.
Could you please put things right and give Grip back his wooden spoon!!!

(04-05-2014, 09:46 PM)heinsmd Wrote: Soft Tip

I guess the easiest way to be #1 is to be the first to post. 40 for the first try.
you now just have to throw 1 dart at double 1 and not hit it for a score of zero the get the bob's 27 leader badge lol

UPDATED