100 darts at bull
Nice shooting Dirty.
Thnx Dave. Hit it with my old faithfuls, must be telling me something. Damn this game lol
 MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's

wow i never throw at the bull and it shows! i scored a 14 on this!! with only 1 double bull!! just shows even though i'm getting more accurate i need to throw at and practice not just big #s trips and dubs! but need to throw at and pratice everything on the board!! it was crazy!! i couldnt hit the bull to save my life
AND PLEASE CHECK OUT FLIHT SCHOOL
http://www.howtodarts.com/category/flightschool
(04-12-2013, 09:19 PM)americanmike Wrote: wow i never throw at the bull and it shows! i scored a 14 on this!! with only 1 double bull!! just shows even though i'm getting more accurate i need to throw at and practice not just big #s trips and dubs! but need to throw at and pratice everything on the board!! it was crazy!! i couldnt hit the bull to save my life

concentrate more on the right height more than anything mike. that seems to work for me.

14 Put me on the board woooo whooooo :dartsthrow::rofl1::crylol:
a little bit of progress again - 20 this time!
Smile 
I thought I'd give the 100 bulls a go today, hit my high score of 51 and needed 1 more bull on my 100th throw to make 50-DB dead center for 51!!! I'm a little pumped if you can't tell... So happy I found this site and a big shout out and thanks to George for all of the Flight school help it works if you work at it!
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

Confucius
*updated*
[Image: drUF6Pb.png]
nice work T-180, ill be doing the hun 20 and hun B again tonight after my flight school homework!
(04-16-2013, 07:45 PM)Titanium-T180 Wrote: I thought I'd give the 100 bulls a go today, hit my high score of 51 and needed 1 more bull on my 100th throw to make 50-DB dead center for 51!!! I'm a little pumped if you can't tell... So happy I found this site and a big shout out and thanks to George for all of the Flight school help it works if you work at it!
Good stuff T
That 50 milestone is hard to crack for the avg joe.