Good, affordable set of starter darts.
I got into darts when I was 9 from my dad. But when I was 10 he passed, all of his dart equipment was sold or given away. I am now 13 and wanting to get back into it. So far I have a decent dart board a couple of cheap darts and a set of Unicorn darts.
I was wondering where and what are the best darts for beginners. There are some limitations. I don't live near and shops that sell darts, so it needs to be bought online. I have a budget of 25-30 Euros. I'm looking for dart within that price range that are around 22-25g and of a decent build. They also need to be steel tips. I was eyeing up this site called Perfect darts, but there is a huge range to select from. If anyone suggestions are on the Perfect darts site that is grand but I can look into others if thats where there sold. Thanks all!
Check out these models:

http://www.puredarts.co.uk/mccoy-max-darts/
http://www.puredarts.co.uk/mccoy-sabergrip-darts/
http://www.puredarts.co.uk/mccoy-stealth-darts/

Great darts and in the price and weight range that you're looking for.

Edit:
Since gripping a dart is very personal there is no such thing as a perfect beginner dart I'm afraid.
That said, the above models have equal grip almost all over the barrel meaning you can grip it at the front, middle or rear so they're flexible in that department.
[Image: fQ2fu2q.png]
Yes I would also go for McCoys, Nodors, Designa.
Go get some straight barrels, 23-24g.
McCoys from PureDarts is a great shout or lots available from Red Dragon. As said try a straight barrel around 24g with a medium grip. You can work up and down with weight and grip level from there.

And welcome!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

I know shipping from the US would be a little high but click on my link HOD here on the forum and check out our starter line of darts. They sre at a reasonable price. What ever your choice just let me know what you think about the darts.
Clearancedarts on eBay have some great cheap darts, although I've over 50 sets I've got an £7.99 on route from them to try a new weight
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

[Image: N9nezdF.png]
(09-30-2015, 04:55 PM)That1Person2 Wrote: I got into darts when I was 9 from my dad. But when I was 10 he passed, all of his dart equipment was sold or given away. I am now 13 and wanting to get back into it. So far I have a decent dart board a couple of cheap darts and a set of Unicorn darts.
I was wondering where and what are the best darts for beginners. There are some limitations. I don't live near and shops that sell darts, so it needs to be bought online. I have a budget of 25-30 Euros. I'm looking for dart within that price range that are around 22-25g and of a decent build. They also need to be steel tips. I was eyeing up this site called Perfect darts, but there is a huge range to select from. If anyone suggestions are on the Perfect darts site that is grand but I can look into others if thats where there sold. Thanks all!

Welcome to the forum mate, thanks for joining, sorry about the loss of your Dad at such a young age Sad
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Red Dragon have some inexpensive darts from under £10, Hellfire 22 gram and Fury 25 gram for not much more
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Welcome to the forum...lots and lts of online darts shops....check out our forum section for some comments on them. Nodor, Mc Coys, Designas, some of the bargain/sale darts in one of the online stores.. Red dragon, A180, etc...loads of them....all good.
Sorry about your Dad, sorry about his darts going out in to the world without at least one set keeping you company.

Or, heres a thought...get 55 posts and then you can check out the buy sell swap section for a set. Just a thought.

Regardless, welcome to the Nutz....lotsa good folks here who can answer just about any question on darts....so fire away! :-)
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Lol it's not that easy to do 55 sensible post here just to be able to get bargain darts at buy and sell section. Took me 2 months before I was able to earn that privilege.

I say if there's an urgent need, go ahead look for nice used stuff at eBay. You can check with members here in forum if the item is good, and price is reasonable.

Welcome to DNF.
Smile 
As said in an earlier post Dart clearance on Ebay have a range of good quality darts at very modest prices you could get 2 possibly 3 sets for your budget & welcome to the Nutz house,if you stay on this forum I guarantee you will end up with more than 1 set of darts.
Lots of great recommendations here, welcome to the nutz!
[Image: fXeMWag.png]
Welcome to the forum Smile so many darts to chose from! Check out the reccommendations and if there is any particluar style you are more fond of or set on then let us know and we will be able to narrow down the suggestions and hopefully get you something you really want
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Thanks everybody that posted, will look into the Mc Coys and I will search around on Ebay aswell.
Welcome to the forum mate. When I first started, I used 23g fury 1 from Red Dragon. Still got them and they are a fantastic straight barrel darts for beginners:https://www.reddragondarts.com/det/3363/Fury-1-23-gram/
[Image: oIDxeLS.png]