Bandit Plus gone rock solid
Hey nutz,

Just had a few sets of 501 with my brother, but we noticed that my B-plus has gone rock solid(or so it appears). I have the board for over a year now, and i personaly never had a problem with darts falling out. I did recently switched darts currently playing with Wade 22gr, my previous darts are Shot 901 21 gr. It is really annoying to see a 140 falling out.what should i do? My board is hanging in a room with no humidity or something.

Thanks!
Darts: Shot! 901-1 gold 21gr/Winmau Hankey 21 gr/Unicorn Wade 22gr
Board: Shot! Bandit Plus
I have never had good luck with Bandit boards. First recomendation is buy a different board, Blade 4 is best I have played on.

Second, you state you are playing with new darts. Have you scuffed your points? Sometimes that will help as well.
Are you sure it's the board? I have a couple sets of darts with silver points that simply won't stick. Doesn't matter how sharp or scuffed they are.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Thanks guys i will scuff them tommorow. They are pretty smooth point on my darts(have them for 2 months now).
Just scuff them dont sharpen the point like a needle
Bandit good board- scuff dem points. I sharpen mine ( they come that way lol)
Try scuffing with a 200 or 300 grit sandpaper. *BIG SMILE*
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
I really hope it works because i like the bandit plus alot!
Send your board to me :wink:
It worked! Thanks guys! Now i can keep playing on my B-plus!
(09-28-2015, 06:12 PM)Joene Wrote: Hey nutz,

Just had a few sets of 501 with my brother, but we noticed that my B-plus has gone rock solid(or so it appears). I have the board for over a year now, and i personaly never had a problem with darts falling out. I did recently switched darts currently playing with Wade 22gr, my previous darts are Shot 901 21 gr. It is really annoying to see a 140 falling out.what should i do? My board is hanging in a room with no humidity or something.

Thanks!

Great to hear the scruffed points work.  Cool

I thought Almere had quite high humidity in the region of 70 - 80%? If the room really has no humidity, perhaps you could put a bowl of water in there just like how jewellers put a small glass of water in showcases with spot lights?
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Well i mean, i just have only closed(or however you call that in English).
I am just i rooky who did not taught about scuffing up new darts. haha.
(10-03-2015, 04:10 PM)Joene Wrote: Well i mean, i just have only closed(or however you call that in English).
I am just i rooky who did not taught about scuffing up new darts. haha.

As long as it works!  Big Grin

My brother tried it also with his 19 grams, but with him some darts still keeps falling out of the board. Luckily he has a B4.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot Bandit (amazed) Sharing photos Gooddark 15 747 Yesterday, 04:20 PM
Last Post: harbl
  Shot 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Bandit Dartboard with gold plated spider Getagrip 8 313 07-18-2020, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  PUMA BANDIT BOARD THAT IS SOFT!!!! DIRTY G 23 8,275 10-14-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Ed13
  Question about the Bandit Plus Breadfan 19 1,034 09-18-2018, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  New Board Recommendation: Bandit+/Glad3/HD2 WizyDarts 38 3,818 08-08-2018, 04:20 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Shot Bandit Dartboard quality The G 8 1,522 08-31-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  Compare Bandit Plus to Gladiator 2 ?? MadMike4 8 1,649 01-30-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Bandit Plus or Blade 5 DC Harry_ 14 4,088 01-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Winmau Blade 4 DC rock solid bottom half Nurio 26 4,064 08-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: tomsmith
  Alien = Bandit Plus? MadMike4 6 1,097 02-04-2016, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Crusher17