Show us your infuriating misses
Would have been a very nice double double 79 finish. Hit my favorite D13, but pushed the last dart a bit to much and it went past the D20...

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Missed the 132 out, my last dart was the one in the center just above the wire on bull, it was wide open to hit and I blew it lol

Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
    Only got these today
rod dog Angel

rod dog Angel

This 128 for a 15 dart leg Sad
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
current favorite Dart 1: Modified Target Phil Taylor Gen5 26g, Target ProGrip 34.5mm, L-Style Kite Flights
current favorite Dart 2: Selfmade Customs V2 23.4g, Target ProGrip 34.5mm, L-Style Kite Flights

Best 2 Dart Finish: 110 (T20, DB)
Best 3 Dart Finish: 156 (T20, T20, D18)
Best Leg: 13

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile    Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile   Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile   Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

almost the 3rd maximum of the day

After a 180 I hit T20, T20, T5. It could have been my first back to back 180:

current favorite Dart 1: Modified Target Phil Taylor Gen5 26g, Target ProGrip 34.5mm, L-Style Kite Flights
current favorite Dart 2: Selfmade Customs V2 23.4g, Target ProGrip 34.5mm, L-Style Kite Flights

Best 2 Dart Finish: 110 (T20, DB)
Best 3 Dart Finish: 156 (T20, T20, D18)
Best Leg: 13

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile    Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile   Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile   Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Perfect thrown dart and than the flight deflects it...

Damn![IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Match Darts:
26g Winmau Navigators, Pentathlon pear flights, short nylon stems
Other Darts:
29g Unicorn T90, 26g B+W Bobby George, 25.2g Unicorn Sigma XL Pro, 24g Winmau Bobby George, 21g Unicorn Gary Anderson, 16g Designa Crusader Softtip, 
15g Unknown Copper Tungsten

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Close... but no cigar... (near misses) ChrisHarvey67 9 2,042 04-24-2016, 09:54 PM
Last Post: ChrisHarvey67