Show us your infuriating misses
Dangit! First two were perfect, third felt it too but deflected.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Bloody hell, stopped posting in this thread and the 3 trebles as I get way too many of those but this one really was infuriating. Third dart was dead in the middle of the first 2.....
Last night's near miss. Felt so good when it left my hand too...

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

The third dart was the one on the right.

Started practicing again about a month ago and having a raised oche I think has been the best thing I've added to my 'game'.
Very pleased as I didn't think too much, I was calm and just threw it.  The second throw was a 26!

Scotty Burnett 24 Ambassador series vs3
Caused by a deflection and thinking about it too much:

Scotty Burnett 24 Ambassador series vs3
2 perfect darts, the third one will go in, right?
Of course not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Match Darts:
26g Winmau Navigators, Pentathlon pear flights, short nylon stems
Other Darts:
29g Unicorn T90, 26g B+W Bobby George, 25.2g Unicorn Sigma XL Pro, 24g Winmau Bobby George, 21g Unicorn Gary Anderson, 16g Designa Crusader Softtip, 
15g Unknown Copper Tungsten

I needed 45 so I was looking for 5 D20.  I hit the T5 instead of S5 so I was looking for D15, however I missed and hit S15. so I decided to go S5 and come back with the next 3 darts at D5 but again hit T5... yeah that's 45 just the wrong combo.
2019 180s: 19/50
2019 Best leg: 16
2019 Highest finish: 145

2017/18 180s: 17 / 32
2017/18 Best leg: 17 / 14
2017/18 Highest finish: 152 / 152

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!! 2 perfect darts with the third being miles away![IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Match Darts:
Other Darts:
29g Unicorn T90, 26g B+W Bobby George, 25.2g Unicorn Sigma XL Pro, 24g Winmau Bobby George, 21g Unicorn Gary Anderson, 16g Designa Crusader Softtip, 

WHY?

Match Darts:
Other Darts:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Infuriatingly close.

Darts: 22g Azzurri Cortex CX2 | 180's (total): 85 | 180's 2019: 1 | Highest Checkout: 136 (T20, T20, D8)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Close... but no cigar... (near misses) ChrisHarvey67 9 2,042 04-24-2016, 09:54 PM
Last Post: ChrisHarvey67