Show us your infuriating misses
You know when you almost do something awesome, but don't? This is the thread for that.

And I'll start with daylight robbery:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Here is mine :p

BTW, unlucky with the 180...
Yet more infuriation...  Rolleyes

"He wants two eighteens for a hundred thousand pounds..."

My Darts:  Unicorn John Lowe Golden Titanium 21g / Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 Gold 21g / Target Phil Taylor Gen 3 9Five 22g
Oooops...!!!  Infuritated yet again....

... With my regular Lowes, and trying to get on and experiment with my newly acquired and quite splendid Sigma 970s...  Rolleyes

My Darts:  Unicorn John Lowe Golden Titanium 21g / Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 Gold 21g / Target Phil Taylor Gen 3 9Five 22g
Yet more of the same infuriation... *sigh*  Rolleyes (and just look how those Slikstiks bend to accommodate...)

I've hit at least 10 of these where the last dart just wired the T20 this evening!

Showing off for a 144 against a mate. Nearly bloody worked! 

Was after a triple bull... but just like the look anyway of how those Harrows Quiver stems bend...!  Big Grin

Still thoroughly enjoying trying to get on with my Sigma Pro 970 Gold 21g... and I am increasingly getting on with them! Absolutely gorgeous, quality dart - they look and feel great in the fingers... Indeed, they're like a longer and leaner version of my favourite Lowe Goldens... with a few more ripped abs grooves to boot...! LOL  Big Grin

Just a shame my ability doesn't match the quality of the darts... Never mind... all good fun...  Smile

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

2xBull and a light 4 by Mum!!!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Close... but no cigar... (near misses) ChrisHarvey67 9 2,038 04-24-2016, 09:54 PM
Last Post: ChrisHarvey67