"Must Have" Collectors darts?
What would the collectors on here say are the "Must have" darts for any collection? Or any darts they would love to have but have never seen? Recently entered the collecting game and a few of you may have noticed some of my posts...but I am buying blind. Would like an idea of what are the ones people think are collectable?

Thanks

Jon
Some old original Silver Comets, Leo Newsteads, Pikes you already have. Probably a few darts out there that have never been seen as I am sure there will have been a lot of small runs of darts from companies that are long gone.

Unicorn Half- Pints are fun. Rare ones are the News Of The World Solid Silver darts. Milbro Dandy Adjustables.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Good advice from Grip there.

I personally go for unusual darts like the Northwood collapsible dart. Although my solid silver darts are also high on the list of favourites.

Good luck with your collection
In my opinion there is only one "must have" dart set:

Voks Overlord
Greetings from Cologne, Germany
Agree on the original Silver Comets and the Jim Pike branded - some of the Unicorn darts like the Bantams and the original Dum Dums are fun as well.

My favourites in my collection are the set of Jack Hood's and the Northwood Collapsible's - would love a set of the silver NOTW darts at some point, and also a set of the Victory darts.
Share som picks of your "Must Have" please ;-)
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(09-08-2015, 09:02 AM)Tomas.68 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
There's lots of threads in here with our vintage darts collections

Here's one of mine showing several of my bits - http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=12606

and Stuart's - http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=12601

There's loads more threads in this part of the forum, and if you look at the link in Darren;s signature you'll see a lot of his as well
I think independent views will vary on what would be the essential set of darts within a collection. Although common these days comparative to when I started gathering my collection, I would say cocked hand bristows really............ Then original Jim pike brass or something like B+W jocky wilsons.

https://picasaweb.google.com/108215131922345340545

Have look through..... By the way it isn't very up to date Big Grin
Thanks guys!
There's plenty that feel i 'should' have but for whatever reason, never got.
Pikes, dum dums, mini golden unicorns.

Must have missed out on dozens of chances to buy a nice set of pikes.
Will get a set one day!