Forum Signatures
Would love to get a signature done, my forum name, something with knights on, like Templar Knights, red and white flags etc

[Image: 12778912491516972042knight_templar1.png]

This is basically what I have on my dart shirt
(09-17-2018, 02:12 AM)x2v Wrote: Hi everyone,

Sorry for being so quiet and mysterious this year.
It's been pretty chaotic as I've been traveling allot and as a result, I've been quite distracted.
Sadly it's not getting better as in a month I'll be renovating a house with my dad, of which will have no home internet.
Then once it sells I'll be moving back to Australia.

I apologize for this, but do stick around because next year, once I set up again, I promise to continue this project.

Hi Dave,

I am sorry for late reply as I only just seen your last post, was wondering why you had been so quiet though. I guess you have relocated back to Australia now then, hope all is going well though! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Hi Darren,

I now strike back with a rather late reply myself.
I'm actually still in the uk because the house hasn't yet sold, which is a little frustrating.
But other then that, things are going fine.
[Image: UcZBCoF.png]
(04-18-2019, 04:23 AM)x2v Wrote: Hi Darren,

I now strike back with a rather late reply myself.
I'm actually still in the uk because the house hasn't yet sold, which is a little frustrating.
But other then that, things are going fine.

Ayup Dave

Nice to see you still around, sometimes life gets in the way of darts.

Shed
Yes nice to see ya Dave.
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Tips for the Forum: Help the forum get better and check your image size ! Fred-180 42 15,648 10-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Fred-180