Most Versatile Darts Ever? My RVB Phase1 Review
Very nice review my friend +1 from me
Nice one mate and great review! +1

I think the Barney darts are a very good all rounder much like the classic Bristow style is Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Good review have owned a few sets of these 25g and 23g . Great dart to chuck
Great review +1

You can take a black marker and gently dab the battered area of that one segment. Make it look somewhat new again.
(08-22-2015, 05:54 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Great review +1

You can take a black marker and gently dab the battered area of that one segment. Make it look somewhat new again.

You noticed then? Wink A downside with the barneys is they don't keep their looks for very long.
[Image: oIDxeLS.png]
Nice review. I have a couple of sets of Barney darts and they really are a high quality all round dart. Like you I would reccommend them
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

My favorite RVB darts is World Champion 90% Golden tungsten 23 Gram.
They are the best set of darts I ever played with.
I bought many different sets of darts in last 18 years but World Champion GOLD are THE best !

* Unicorn should have made RVB Hybrid 2a in 23 Grams ( just 25 Grams )

Awesome review.
(11-13-2015, 08:52 AM)Parvez1971 Wrote: My favorite RVB darts is World Champion 90% Golden tungsten 23 Gram.
They are the best set of darts I ever played with.
I bought many different sets of darts in last 18 years but World Champion GOLD are THE best !

* Unicorn should have made RVB Hybrid 2a in 23 Grams ( just 25 Grams )

Awesome review.
Thanks. Yeah shame the 2A is only 25g. Probably the best dart I've ever used. The machina phase 1 is an awesome dart. My customs are based on the phase 1
[Image: oIDxeLS.png]
Beautiful dart, thanks for the great review and pics, cheers
(07-07-2018, 12:43 AM)Rollback Wrote: Beautiful dart, thanks for the great review and pics, cheers

Since Rollback posted the above I went back and read from the beginning . I’m so glad I bought  a set of these in 23g a while back . I’m now heading to my dart stash to find them so I can give them a throw . Big Grin  
  Haven’t used them in a long while .  Rolleyes

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken