show us your throw
(12-19-2013, 03:17 PM)NylonRaider Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
No never tried doubles with those, but its funny you mention that becaues when I tried the Gold Hamiltons they worked great on the 20's but was hopeless anywhere else with them, very weird really?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
That is weird, I'll be playing again Sat so I'll try round the board more & see if it is I can only throw certain ways with them
I'm bumping this one. Find it interesting to see everyone's different style
Wow my throw hahah thats old
yeah your 3 stone heavier now Tongue
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Will upload mine tomorrow updated Wink
(04-12-2013, 10:59 AM)slot Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
looks a bit like MVG Rolleyes
My Heroes : James Wade   My 180 : 79

Finally recorded mine. First video is a bit low quality but shows more.

[video=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/video] Register

I did a close up with a better camera, shows my throwing motion better.

[video=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/video] Register

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Let's play a game: how much can my throw change in 2 months? Tongue

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
May as well add mine in here - this was filmed by Darren (Getagrip) at the Target product launch - as it says in the title it's in slow motion (only a minute long though lol)