show us your throw
(04-12-2013, 10:59 AM)Eslotes Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice camera work Es, and a nice throw to go with it. you certainly get through 3 darts quickly.

If you ever fall off your MB make sure you don't fall on that throwing arm. lol
 MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's

Tongue i crashed so many times on my arm, is full with scratches Big Grin
yeah and dont do what I did, a shoulder charge at 30+ mph into a log, not recommended.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Is that how you hurt your wing gripo?
 MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's

(04-12-2013, 02:04 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
DamnSad
My throwing action from yesterday. Recorded a short clip from laptop as I have a lot of editing to do. Weird watching myself throw.

Anyhow enjoy!Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
You wear specs like me too Daz lol! your throw is not like mine though, you throw very quick it seems, your follow through was ok on the 2nd and 3rd dart but looked a little short on the first. Maybe you can benefit from a little less speed unless your a rhythm throwing that is?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Lol finally something different. I could try to slow it down, just to see how I go with it. Looking at myself throw, it's like my arm is a robot, must be all the metal in my hand and wrist from all the broken bones
funny you should say that as I was going to say your throw looked a little mechanical lol!

My darts collection:

LOL! My missus said she never noticed till we recorded it. Suppose the good thing is my arm isn't moving too much and has same motion. So if I can find my line and length regulary I should do ok.

Joining my first darts team in Jan, hopefully with regular playing I can improve. Need to get my avg up. Oh Daz there is one thing, when you used the Wolframs, did you ever practice doubles? I'm really struggling with these to checkout. My scoring is round 40 avg but with poor checkout % dropping it down to 30's