show us your throw
good idea, I have a gopro camera not the new hd one though.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I have the Gopro 1 its very good i like it money worth,need more use Tongue
yeah I think thats the same as mine, and I need to use mine more on my MTB too
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Learn from me Tongue ,when yours?[video=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/video] Register
That looks like a great track, you have the nice weather for it over there too, most of my vids are me falling off and the ground and sky tumbling over and over lol!

My darts collection:

Tongue Big Grin
is that you eslotes ? sod thaaat looks far too dangerous for me lol

and grip doing that can't be very good for yer farmers ! mine just flared back up just watching that vid lol
Admin move the last posts to a new topic "Videos of your gopro." Tongue

Yep thats me i love MTB i improved alot since last year,and its not dangerous if you can move your bike well last year i my brakes were to hot because i got scared of all but now i dont even touch the brakes Big Grin
LOL I have not been on my bike for over a year I think, I really need to get back on it though I need the exercise.

My darts collection:

getting fat? Tongue