show us your throw
(04-12-2013, 10:59 AM)Eslotes Wrote: Updated with Something cool what i added Wink (old vid recorded in afternoon,new vid recorded this morning)

Nice camera work Es, and a nice throw to go with it. you certainly get through 3 darts quickly.

If you ever fall off your MB make sure you don't fall on that throwing arm. lol
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
Tongue i crashed so many times on my arm, is full with scratches Big Grin
yeah and dont do what I did, a shoulder charge at 30+ mph into a log, not recommended.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Is that how you hurt your wing gripo?
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
(04-12-2013, 02:04 PM)Getagrip Wrote: yeah and dont do what I did, a shoulder charge at 30+ mph into a log, not recommended.

DamnSad
My throwing action from yesterday. Recorded a short clip from laptop as I have a lot of editing to do. Weird watching myself throw.

Anyhow enjoy!My Throw
Highest Checkout - 156 
180's - 17
Best 501 - 15 darts
Hit my first 180 - 27/1/14

[Image: HCY9iFG.png]
You wear specs like me too Daz lol! your throw is not like mine though, you throw very quick it seems, your follow through was ok on the 2nd and 3rd dart but looked a little short on the first. Maybe you can benefit from a little less speed unless your a rhythm throwing that is?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Lol finally something different. I could try to slow it down, just to see how I go with it. Looking at myself throw, it's like my arm is a robot, must be all the metal in my hand and wrist from all the broken bones
Highest Checkout - 156 
180's - 17
Best 501 - 15 darts

funny you should say that as I was going to say your throw looked a little mechanical lol!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

LOL! My missus said she never noticed till we recorded it. Suppose the good thing is my arm isn't moving too much and has same motion. So if I can find my line and length regulary I should do ok.

Joining my first darts team in Jan, hopefully with regular playing I can improve. Need to get my avg up. Oh Daz there is one thing, when you used the Wolframs, did you ever practice doubles? I'm really struggling with these to checkout. My scoring is round 40 avg but with poor checkout % dropping it down to 30's
Highest Checkout - 156 
180's - 17
Best 501 - 15 darts

(12-19-2013, 03:17 PM)NylonRaider Wrote: LOL! My missus said she never noticed till we recorded it. Suppose the good thing is my arm isn't moving too much and has same motion. So if I can find my line and length regulary I should do ok.

Joining my first darts team in Jan, hopefully with regular playing I can improve. Need to get my avg up. Oh Daz there is one thing, when you used the Wolframs, did you ever practice doubles? I'm really struggling with these to checkout. My scoring is round 40 avg but with poor checkout % dropping it down to 30's

No never tried doubles with those, but its funny you mention that becaues when I tried the Gold Hamiltons they worked great on the 20's but was hopeless anywhere else with them, very weird really?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

That is weird, I'll be playing again Sat so I'll try round the board more & see if it is I can only throw certain ways with them
Highest Checkout - 156 
180's - 17
Best 501 - 15 darts

I'm bumping this one. Find it interesting to see everyone's different style
Wow my throw hahah thats old
yeah your 3 stone heavier now Tongue

My darts collection:
Flickr Album