Throwing arm
All would be good ,but I have new problem. I have dull pain and weakness in my throwing arm .It started when I was playing But it also continues after practice.
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
(08-10-2015, 02:23 PM)Troll Wrote: All would be good ,but I have new problem. I have dull pain and weakness in my throwing arm .It started when I was playing But it also continues after practice.

I don't know about the weakness, but Biofreeze is pretty good for reducing the pain.
What kind of shape your arm is in and how long you have to shoot before it kicks in are considerations. If your arm is accustomed to regular shooting, you shouldn’t be getting regular pain unless you really overdo the length of your shooting sessions. Under any circumstance... If I was getting regular pain after shooting or practice sessions that didn’t involve my overextending myself with over-length sessions, and it was happening most or all of the time, I’d go see my doctor about it. Best wishes and good luck with your problem.
I agree. I started up again about 5 or 6 months ago. My body went through a TON pf aches and pains, because I do nothing physical. Now, If I overdo it, I ice the affected areas. Actually, I was doing that for some time.

I've had ankle pain, knee pain, lower back pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, forearm pain, neck pain, mid back pain.... pretty much everywhere.... Getting old sucks.

But in all seriousness, how are we supposed to know what pain you have? I would visit a doctor if it concerns you. Myself, I was very athletic as a kid and young adult, so I know when I have to stop. I cannot give you any advice except: see a doctor.
I didn't know you had arms!
rest it couple of days.