3 4.62%
4XL
9.23%
6 9.23%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Important Poll: Whats your shirt size?
Question 
If people can check the pic below and then vote in the poll what size they are please it will be a great help Smile

and in inches:

Also note the measurements are just across the lines indicated and not the circumference, probably easiest to measure an existing shirt to get the right size Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Being a fat git I reckon 3XL would fit, although if I was buying a darts shirt (presumably that's what this is about) then I'd more than likely go for the baggy option of 4XL
(08-08-2015, 08:46 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Being a fat git I reckon 3XL would fit, although if I was buying a darts shirt (presumably that's what this is about) then I'd more than likely go for the baggy option of 4XL

I forgot about roominess but having said that I dont like things too loose.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice little M for me
Well, all my Harrows and Target Polo-Shirts are XL. So it's XL for me.
I measured by One80 shirt and that's a large and its 600mm across like in the pic, I'm a 42 - 43 inch chest if people need a reference Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I fit in large, but for darts I opt for XL for the room, especially in the sleeve area. I hate shirts that bind when playing darts.
image added in inches now, remember its the width not the circumference Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Are you determining physical profile of darters? Or are you planning to do T Shirt giveaways?

Most darters especially female dart players - are overweight! Any violent reaction?
Why is there no standard shirt/clothing sizing system?

Anyway, what's the purpose of this poll? Surprising us again? Smile
3XL And proud of it .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Tough to say. Some shirts xl is perfectly fine and comfy. Some, like the target dart shirts 3x is needed to not feel like I'm crammed into a juicer. My back is wrecked so shirts don't fit like they should.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]
4xl here,,,,
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
(08-08-2015, 06:04 PM)FireStorm Wrote: Are you determining physical profile of darters? Or are you planning to do T Shirt giveaways?

Most darters especially female dart players - are overweight! Any violent reaction?

Silly guy...you in the mood to rumble? :-) Overweight issues are not gene linked to the XX vs XY issue. The only difference I have seen is in the relative speed with which men vs women can drop the weight, and even that is not an across the board thingy.

Shoot darts....more fun than stirring the pot. :-)
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
M, as I like my clothes to be loose, and prefer that over making a fashion statement. Erring on the side of comfort, I'd likely go for a large....can always drag out the seam ripper and sewing machine if too big....the reverse is somewhat problematical.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  **Important** Picture attachments nixer55 4 180 11-16-2019, 01:55 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  **Important** - Update in forum server upgrade nixer55 29 514 10-09-2019, 07:29 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  ** IMPORTANT ** - Scheduled Forum Maintenance!! nixer55 5 155 10-07-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Important Poll - Nutz Store - More - votes needed if theres to be a store! *Saber* 37 5,467 08-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Titanic
  Trading rules Poll *Saber* 24 4,523 11-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Last Post: ThunderEagle