How to choose the right darts and setup
Wow, great thread!   I may even have my wife read the first post so she'll learn too.
Very interesting read, thank you.
Very useful, will definitely try this out. Thanks for sharing.
Great thread, awesome guide for beginners ??
GOOD info Dirty G. Thanks for posting.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Great info, got a dartboard for christmas, used to play but stopped until recently. Great to view your points. You make a very difficult game a lot easier to understand, well done sir.
Great thought prevoking thread !!!!!
Great read! Are u guys buying darts before trying them out? For now i tried every dart before buyin but this is gonna change since no shop has the scott waites darts over here. Bought a cheap gary anderson first but i dont like them at all so they just ended up lying around.
(01-22-2018, 03:25 PM)Shima Wrote: Great read! Are u guys buying darts before trying them out? For now i tried every dart before buyin but this is gonna change since no shop has the scott waites darts over here. Bought a cheap gary anderson first but i dont like them at all so they just ended up lying around.

To be able to try, there should also be shops where you can do this. Sometimes not so easy in Germany without having to drive far.

I bought some used ones and collect darts now. Big Grin
Basically, I'd tell everyone they should just buy Alan Norris darts.
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
Great read wish I had of seen this when I bought my first couple of sets.
top infos, I'll try my best to follow them
excellent and well formulated. clear and concise.
Thanks!
Thanks for the great information! With your help I figured out that I probably need heavier barrels Smile