How to choose the right darts and setup
Very helpfull!!!
great info... Big Grin Cool
RebelModdarts: Tongue darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
Epicly useful thread
(08-17-2015, 02:19 PM)lap Wrote: Hello everyone. I am little bit lost in choosing of new darts, hopefully someone can give me some advice. Look at the picture. It is Harrows Assasin Expert AX5 (barrel 16,5g, diameter 6,8 in the fatest place, 43mm long, whole dart weights about 18,7g). See where do I grip the barrel. My game is getting worse and worse and I do not know why, many thrown darts are falling on the floor without staying in the dartboard. Would be better for me a straight barrel? This one is a bit frontloader and I am holding the dart in 2/3 of the barrel... I would welcome any advice from you, guys. Thx.

I am guessing that your darts hit the board with tail so far down, they won't pierce the board?
What a Helpful Thread for Begginers. I can now start looking for the right pin for me. Thanks for the info!
(12-04-2015, 07:51 PM)jigz Wrote: What a Helpful Thread for Begginers. I can now start looking for the right pin for me. Thanks for the info!

Glad you found it useful and welcome aboard! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Great post and am taking advice as a beginner!
Good post...have been working this area for the last little while. Experimenting with flight shapes. Recently tried an arrowhead shape. Any comments on some of the more unusual shapes (like arrowheads)?
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Worth a dig out this post Dirty a couple of years ago. Lovely info graphic too by harrows. Be great if more brands did this with their products.
[Image: fXeMWag.png]
Another great thread, glad I found this site Smile
I wish I had seen this earlier, especially the tips on cheaper darts. Couple of dart shops that are glad I didnt though lol?
Quote:"See if the dart is landing above or below the Bull, If the dart is too low then use a heavier dart if the dart is too high then use a lighter dart"
Shouldn't that be vice versa because a heavier dart is coming down faster?  Huh
Just getting into darts. Bought a second hand set l. I like the feel of the barrel but find it tends to wobble when I throw. Would that be my flights or the shaft/barrel?
Go too dart shop and try some darts!
thanks, very useful