How to choose the right darts and setup
I moved it to beginners as I think its useful there and stickied it too
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Thanks Darren, that means allot too me.
sniff sniff
 MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's

awww! you deserve it GWink
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

When reading this post it all made sense. But then I thought about the difference in weight between hard and soft tip darts. I am under the impression that hard tip darts are much heavier then soft tips. If that's the case then how do you find the right weight when wanting to play both?
Steel Tip:
22g Carrera C10,C9,C3
Soft Tip:
18g Target Carrera C11,C1
18g Cyclones
Total 180's 1
First 180 Nov 8 2014 on wda
Trips for show, Dubs for dough
Play with soft tips with titanium points or l style hard lips
[Image: drUF6Pb.png]
awesome post! thanks!
Wonderful post!
Great post! Do wish I had this info when I took up darts again a few years back. I suggest it stays in the beginner section for all to see.
[Image: Munchie.png]
Thanks
Old thread, but awesome info. Was just experimenting a bit with some older beat-up flights, cutting them up a little to see if I can get a flatter entry. You're spot on... slimmer flights got me a flatter entry.

Thanks!
bump for beginners

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks! Great info here.
This is a fantastic thread and really useful. I haven't played for years and found this really useful and think ill nip to a darts shop and see if I can try some out. Some of the mcoys barrels look good and will try some out with my natural throw and see how it goes.
Game on.
G did good on this one Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great guide, helps a lot!