Did ya know this about Bobby George
(01-17-2015, 11:41 PM)Wazza Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yep, there was a bit of trouble when he lost a flight (which he did a lot due to the large ones he uses) as he couldn't bend due to the brace, Martin Fitzmaurice was a little too large so they had to get one of the scorers to pick it up.
I remember that, a priceless moment and hysterically funny
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Bobby 'the dazzler' George....Top top bloke and funny as hell now he's older...heard him say in an interview about News of the world..."now they say 3 inches don't make a difference...now you ask your missus"
lol yeah he is funny Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
ITs interesting that sometimes Bobby says he based his darts dress on Elvis other times its on ice skaters DID you know hes also in a film called Gatwick gangsters
Never heard of that film?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Bobby George is a great dartsplayers and I enjoy him as a commentator. He's such a fun character and comes across as a real nice bloke.
Based on his famous nipple trick I have thought up a new stagename for him:
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

BTW this is a videostill of a really entertaining crowdwarming match between Bobby & Les Wallace:
[video=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/video] Register
Double Trouble
Great read Darren
good read. certainly a talented man, wonder if he can walk on water.
(05-24-2018, 10:50 AM)Vern61 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Of course he can! -

I saw it with my own eyes just last winter, when the lake was frozen...

You just have to believe.