Dartsmind - Best Darts Scorer App
This seems like a great app, but would it not be possible to just have adverts at the bottom of it or something instead of having to pay 5 quid for the upgraded version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this avaivable on android

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk
(01-07-2017, 05:12 AM)Dynamite180 Wrote: Is this avaivable on android

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

I wish... I downloaded quite a few apps on android last night, playing around with them,
and this one, Dartsmind, by far the best! However had to install on wife's iPad tablet.
I would pay to open all features if was on Android. Hopefully it becomes available someday soon.
hi uxkevin,
great app! thank you for your efforts!
one thing: could you add the option to end 'around the clock' without the bull?

best wishes to the far, far east
Kawe
Hi Kevin, I see you're into UX and it shows, the app looks great and is very intuitive. I've only recently bought the app from using the demo version. I've been playing 501 mainly, I have about 41 games now. My question regards the graphing, when you have hundreds of game stats that have been input, does the graph support scrolling. Can the graph allow 2 finger zooming. Can the graph colour alternate shading from month to month, or each quarter year? Another idea that I think would be useful on the graph is where you tap a line/date on it and it shows 2 stats, would like to have a contextual menu that allows the data(scores) from that game to be displayed in a side panel that can be scrolled and closed easily.
One more question, can '99 darts at XX' be set to any number as I get the feeling that 20 is the only option, it doesn't suggest or ask for other numbers?
Great work on the app and many thanks.

GT
(08-15-2017, 11:48 PM)Lagazzaladra Wrote: Hi Kevin, I see you're into UX and it shows, the app looks great and is very intuitive. I've only recently bought the app from using the demo version. I've been playing 501 mainly, I have about 41 games now. My question regards the graphing, when you have hundreds of game stats that have been input, does the graph support scrolling. Can the graph allow 2 finger zooming. Can the graph colour alternate shading from month to month, or each quarter year? Another idea that I think would be useful on the graph is where you tap a line/date on it and it shows 2 stats, would like to have a contextual menu that allows the data(scores) from that game to be displayed in a side panel that can be scrolled and closed easily.
One more question, can '99 darts at XX' be set to any number as I  get the feeling that  20 is the only option, it doesn't suggest or ask for other numbers?

GT

Hi Lagazzaladra,
Before you tap the 'start leg' button, you will find an option button at the up-right corner of the interface where you can set other numbers for '99 Darts at XX'.
Thanks for the suggestions about stats graph, I'll try to develop some of these features in the future.
B.T.W. An new version with DartBot and live average will be released within a week.
(08-26-2018, 04:12 PM)uxkevin Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 11:48 PM)Lagazzaladra Wrote: Hi Kevin, I see you're into UX and it shows, the app looks great and is very intuitive. I've only recently bought the app from using the demo version. I've been playing 501 mainly, I have about 41 games now. My question regards the graphing, when you have hundreds of game stats that have been input, does the graph support scrolling. Can the graph allow 2 finger zooming. Can the graph colour alternate shading from month to month, or each quarter year? Another idea that I think would be useful on the graph is where you tap a line/date on it and it shows 2 stats, would like to have a contextual menu that allows the data(scores) from that game to be displayed in a side panel that can be scrolled and closed easily.
One more question, can '99 darts at XX' be set to any number as I  get the feeling that  20 is the only option, it doesn't suggest or ask for other numbers?

GT

Hi Lagazzaladra,
Before you tap the 'start leg' button, you will find an option button at the up-right corner of the interface where you can set other numbers for '99 Darts at XX'.
Thanks for the suggestions about stats graph, I'll try to develop some of these features in the future.
B.T.W. An new version with DartBot and live average will be released within a week.

This is good news! It's a great app!
Hey, New version of Dartsmind with a DartBot (virtual opponent) and live average is released now.
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1018594473
That's great! I'll test it in a few hours.
Congrats for the app. It's very good.
Hello uxkevin, thank you for this great update!
I’ve fixed my iPad to the wall just to use your app everytime I play.

If I may, I’d like to share some suggestions about the bot:
- Could you add an option to speed it up? It starts to play before I retrieve my darts and when I’m back to the oche it has barely fired one dart.
- If I guess things right, the AI has 2 parameters : skill (capacity to hit what it is aiming for) and smartness (capacity to aim for the best target in the situation). If I am right, I think that instead of a slider it would be really great to face a bunch of virtuals opponents with a mix of these traits (from low skill and dumb to high skill and smart, with funny combinations like skilled+dumb and clumsy+smart)

One last thing: would it be possible to register more than 50 games in the practice section?

Sorry for my bad english, I hope I was understandable...
Thx again Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dartsmind Training App Chipdiddytim 0 432 04-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Chipdiddytim