Dartsmind - Best Darts Scorer App
(12-01-2015, 04:50 PM)Kev Wrote: Do you have any plans on developing the app for android? That would be awesome Smile

Yes, but I need to lean the programming language for android first.
So android version might be released 6 to 8 months later. 
Sorry I know that's a long time Smile
I like the russ bray app.
Darts used : 16.5g Monster Soldier Gates

Favorite players : Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson, Eric Bristow
Small bug: in Cricket Games selecting unlimited rounds still limits to 40 rounds.
Had a session once where we needed more than 40 rounds Smile
Any news on an android port ?
uxkevon - the only issue I can find in the program you made is the display. From the throwing distance - I couldn't see what my opponent score is using Ipad Air. Have you seen n01? Nevertheless everything is working very well. Thanks for making me a beta tester.

PS: People still using free version of n01 will be annoyed by the Chinese Web Date Matching pop up. Lol!!!
I'm surprised no one ask for a computer opponent option. 

Also I would love if I could choose an other number then 20 in the game shoot hundreds, including separate stat for each numbers. At least the cricket number (20-19-18-17-16-15)

The user interface is amazing on my iPhone 6 Plus.

The registration confirmation,bring me to a white page on my iPhone.i couldn't register. I've try twice, and ask for a confirmation resend email already without success.

Is there an official web site.
Try pm-ing the author on this forum.
He responds to pm.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

[Image: eDedW9][Image: ahicH3][Image: ewZhwU]
(01-16-2016, 09:34 PM)Mr.K Wrote: Try pm-ing the author on this forum.
He responds to pm.

Couldn't find out how to send private message if that what you mean. Can you help me. I see email
Look for the button "PM"
The author of the app is uxkevin
[Image: wWvhG7u.png]
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

[Image: eDedW9][Image: ahicH3][Image: ewZhwU]
(01-16-2016, 07:14 PM)Daniel Mailloux Wrote: I'm surprised no one ask for a computer opponent option. 

Also I would love if I could choose an other number then 20 in the game shoot hundreds, including separate stat for each numbers. At least the cricket number (20-19-18-17-16-15)

The registration confirmation,bring me to a white page on my iPhone.i couldn't register. I've try twice, and ask for a confirmation resend email already without success.

Hi Daniel
You can send me your registered username or email address so I can complete the registration confirmation for you. (no need password)
Please reply here or send me email (uxkevin@gmail.com)

Thanks
(01-16-2016, 07:14 PM)Daniel Mailloux Wrote: I'm surprised no one ask for a computer opponent option. 

No problem, 
'99 darts practice' will support all numbers (1 to 20 and bullseys) in the next one or two updates.
I've tried to input my score using my Bluetooth keyboard but the app don't support keyboard input. What I've plan to do is keep my iPhone close to me to better reading and input using a keyboard close to the darts board.

Or improving the remaining score readability from longer distance on an iPhone. That'll be the cherry on the icings
Apple is a cult
Hi.

Was just wondering if there is a way to play a full game with this APP with Legs and Sets as I can't see the Sets option.

Otherwise it is a great APP. Well Done.
Love this app, would also love a computer opponent function in X01 games though to make it feel more competitive, and as above a Legs/Sets scenario would great also

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dartsmind Training App Chipdiddytim 0 448 04-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Chipdiddytim