Dartsmind - Best Darts Scorer App
New version is released, finally!
- add profile and local players
- add more darts stats
- improve readability
OMG! uxkevin, I just ran through it.  

The new release is absolutely amazing!!!

User Profile
1) The profile logo is absolutely kickass!  Very badass I like it.
2) You allow users to customize their profile picture! 
3) You allow the rename of Players under the Local Players and Resetting Stats.  
4) The stats from each game is immediate and very clear and not overwhelming.  A lot of thought went into the app!!!

Visual/User Interface
5) The inclusion of animation (busting and hitting bull) makes the app very professional!  I like the new eye candies; it brings the softtip fun to steeltip! Smile
6) The new choice of colors during scoring makes it very easy to know which button to hit.  
7) I love how when I choose the 3 players, you make it very easy to switch up the order of players!  It makes all the difference!!
8) No matter the phone orientation, the app looks great horizontal and vertical.
9) The app runs very smooth on my iphone 6s.
10) The app is a piece of arts....the colors just go so well together!  Are you a professional computer artist and programmer? or what?  Amazing!

Generosity
You are also very kind by offering all the different game modes for free instead of charging people.
You made it an option for people to upgrade to Pro mode instead of crippling any of the game functions.
Very very smart move!

I absolutely think people with iphone must give this a try!  Awesome app!

Suggestion:
1) I still much prefer the 'sum' method of scoring for x01.  With people who play darts, the sum method is simply much faster to score than entering individual darts.
    Other than that, the app really is flawless!
2) Work on an Android version and beat Darts Scoreboard!
2) Allow storing more names than just 4 players under Local Players.  Perhaps make that one of the benefit of joining pro account.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

[Image: eDedW9][Image: ahicH3][Image: ewZhwU]
Will this come out on Android sounds like a very good app
(11-03-2015, 12:44 PM)hotshot180 Wrote: Will this come out on Android sounds like a very good app

To my knowledge it is on Android, I downloaded it when he first posted on my Android but didn't find it as good as Darts scoreboard so haven't used it since....sounds like he is improving it though....might have to revisit.
Darts - Showtime Revolution 24g, Target Super grip stems, Pentathlon Flights.
Best leg - 16 darts (15 darts- webcam)
Best peg - 146 T20,T18,D16

I can't seem to find it on android.
(11-04-2015, 12:33 PM)Yesmmm Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 12:44 PM)hotshot180 Wrote: Will this come out on Android sounds like a very good app

To my knowledge it is on Android, I downloaded it when he first posted on my Android but didn't find it as good as Darts scoreboard so haven't used it since....sounds like he is improving it though....might have to revisit.

Yesmmm, I still haven't released any android version of Dartsmind.
(11-06-2015, 10:12 AM)uxkevin Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 12:33 PM)Yesmmm Wrote:

Yesmmm, I still haven't released any android version of Dartsmind.

My bad, sorry. I've downloaded a few and got confused obviously.
Darts - Showtime Revolution 24g, Target Super grip stems, Pentathlon Flights.
Best leg - 16 darts (15 darts- webcam)
Best peg - 146 T20,T18,D16

What's New in this version (1.5, released at Nov. 23rd)
- Add TWO NEW games: '99 Darts at the 20' and '99 Darts at the bullseye'.
- Now you can chose to input score of each DART or each ROUND for X01 games and count-up game.
- Support unlimited rounds for X01 games and cricket games.
- Sound effects will no longer stop background music from other Apps.
- Support iPad Pro
It would be perfect if you could just add one more local player. There are five keen players in my office so it would be good to have a profile for us all on the one app. Apart from that the app is brilliant!
Really looking forward to an Android version.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dartsmind Training App Chipdiddytim 0 409 04-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Chipdiddytim