Your darting life so far??
Yesterday I scored my first 180 in a steel competition Cool
well played Franz! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Thanks! Unluckly I lost 3-2 missing a double 16 Sad
I had started a new job and a co-worker invited me over to hang out and throw some darts in his basement and have a few drinks. It turned into a nightly ritual to go throw some darts after work. At first he would beat me every game but after a month I was tipping the scales and willing more often than not. About the same time my then girlfriend now wife were in a bowling league but it was causing the joints in my hand to hurt a lot. Since we didn’t bowl but wanted to keep "date night" we started throwing darts just for fun at a local bar. The bartender tried to recruit us to join the local league. We were not that confident in our skills so we declined. Soon after that there was a beginners league that we joined. We must have been better than we thought because we won the league. So the next year we joined a "real" league. Since we played in a league we were able to play in the state tournament that year. We played mixed doubles (guy/girl teams, girls shoot first) 501 and cricket. We took 5th/6th place in 501 and 7th/8th in cricket. Both were good enough to win some money. We were hooked. We continued to play doubles league for the next 4 years. We then joined another couple and started to play on a 4 person cricket team. I also play in our local "A" league. We both play in our local vender tournaments as well as state tournament. This year we are going to Las Vegas to play in the NDA tournaments.
[Image: SOFTWCWx2_zpscc38cb56.png]
Well after the team won the cup last season we are currently top of the Summer League too after 4 games, so things going pretty well at the moment (W3/L1).

Was presentation night last week, he's me trophy, hopefully not me last Rebel

[Image: 10371663_10152824412911679_6745874629464...cab8b6.jpg]
[Image: Adyds3t.jpg]
First and foremost I give credit to this forum.
I started in January this year and have now joined a pub league team. Doing well in the dodl, hitting 180s in wda matches and too top it off I hit a 13darter in a match last night. Not bad for 5months of playing?!
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
Nice trophy Rebel.
Nice beer rebel...
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]
Nice Trophy Greg, and well done David! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(05-28-2014, 05:12 PM)REBEL Wrote: Well after the team won the cup last season we are currently top of the Summer League too after 4 games, so things going pretty well at the moment (W3/L1).

Was presentation night last week, he's me trophy, hopefully not me last Rebel

[Image: 10371663_10152824412911679_6745874629464...cab8b6.jpg]
Hi Rebel,
Congratulations!
regards,
Dorian
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts & Work Life ?? DAVEISTHENAME 4 125 10-25-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  The greatest nite of my darting life so far: please read! NiteEyez 26 5,362 04-07-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: JamieJ