How to register
if you have an hotmail account then there was some iffy problem with that service
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(01-14-2019, 05:09 PM)Getagrip Wrote: if you have an hotmail account then there was some iffy problem with that service

Gmail for me. I did register Friday, not sure how long it takes for the approval process to go through.
If you're posting, the account was activated.  The admins will run down issues with activation notifications.

Cheers, and welcome aboard!
I am able to post, but when viewing certain attachments I get a notification stating my account hasn't been approved or activated by an administrator. Is there anything else I need to re-send or reset??
(03-29-2019, 04:09 PM)x-ring Wrote: I am able to post, but when viewing certain attachments I get a notification stating my account hasn't been approved or activated by an administrator. Is there anything else I need to re-send or reset??

That's a post count thing. 5 posts before most functions kick in.

cheers...
(03-29-2019, 04:11 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 04:09 PM)x-ring Wrote: I am able to post, but when viewing certain attachments I get a notification stating my account hasn't been approved or activated by an administrator.  Is there anything else I need to re-send or reset??

That's a post count thing.  5 posts before most functions kick in.

cheers...

That makes sense.  Thanks for the help with all my newbie questions.  

Cheers!
No worries.  Just be sure to logout and on again for the post counts to take effect. Smile

cheers...
I've been having the same problem. I'm using gmail, and never got an activation email. So I guess I don't need one if I post 5 times? Anywho, happy to be aboard Smile
(05-09-2019, 04:55 PM)wzywg Wrote: I've been having the same problem. I'm using gmail, and never got an activation email. So I guess I don't need one if I post 5 times? Anywho, happy to be aboard Smile

As stated above, if you're posting, you're activated.  Can't speak for issues with activation emails, which are really just a confirmation if memory serves.  

The 5 post count is related to system 'speed bumps' designed to reduce forum abuse.  Once you hit 5, most forum features kick in.  I would start by heading over to the Intro area and making an introduction.  In no time you'll have 5 posts:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9

Many questions can also be answered by viewing the Forum Guide Index.  But that works best once you have the 5 posts:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=33726

cheers...