Member Behaviour
(04-19-2016, 10:35 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: I vote old & grumpy lol

I think i'd have to agree Tongue
[Image: 15772798406_680313104f_c.jpg]

Member previously known as Daveheald

Hi I'm new to the forums and would like to purchase a set of darts from the Sales thread. I read that i'll need 15 posts to do this?

where's best to do this? Only i don't want to ruin any threads by repeat posting 

Thanks
It´s 50 Posts IIRC and welcome aboard.
[Image: signaufasta.jpg]
(03-27-2017, 09:35 AM)mrben2475 Wrote: Hi I'm new to the forums and would like to purchase a set of darts from the Sales thread. I read that i'll need 15 posts to do this?

where's best to do this? Only i don't want to ruin any threads by repeat posting 

Thanks

I think if you have a set of darts in particular which you're wishing to buy, you could write a PM to the seller and ask him to keep it for you for a few days until you reach the 50 post limit.
Welcome to the forum as well Smile
(03-27-2017, 03:03 PM)Phenohyte Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 09:35 AM)mrben2475 Wrote: Hi I'm new to the forums and would like to purchase a set of darts from the Sales thread. I read that i'll need 15 posts to do this?

Thanks

I think if you have a set of darts in particular which you're wishing to buy, you could write a PM to the seller and ask him to keep it for you for a few days until you reach the 50 post limit.
Welcome to the forum as well Smile

Many thanks! Smile