Laser engraved darts
Hi all,

Has anyone had any darts laser engraved? DC are offering engraving for £3, no doubt ready for Father's Day. I know etching can wear off over time but if anyone has any experience or pics, it would be much appreciated Smile
Playing since: 2003
180's: 32 (2016) 55 (2017) 94 (2018)
Highest checkout: 170
Darts Used: 22g Shot! 907-2
Best 501: 14 Darts. Best 301: 8 Darts
Favourite Players: Taylor, Wright, King, Lowe, Lloyd
We have forum friends who could personalize your darts as well like a180, Hands on Darts, Madhouse, Voks (on Voks darts only), and Red Dragon too I guess. They offer discounted rates for DArtsNutz members.

I had mine etched in front as I seldom hold my darts on that area.

Try to explore the best options. PM any Mod for discount codes once you decide!
(06-14-2015, 06:24 PM)majeek Wrote: We have forum friends who could personalize your darts as well like a180, Hands on Darts, Madhouse, Voks (on Voks darts only), and Red Dragon too I guess. They offer discounted rates for DArtsNutz members.

I had mine etched in front as I seldom hold my darts on that area.

Try to explore the best options. PM any Mod for discount codes once you decide!

Cheers for the info, I call ina180 every so often so can ask within, will be easier to describe what I'm looking for Smile
I got given a set engraved given to me from my ex and the engraving hasn't worn off after a months play. They were from Darts Corner and it still looks good. Smile
(06-14-2015, 12:33 PM)Mark Wrote: Hi all,

Has anyone had any darts laser engraved? DC are offering engraving for £3, no doubt ready for Father's Day. I know etching can wear off over time but if anyone has any experience or pics, it would be much appreciated Smile

Hi Mark

How many letter/numbers can you get engraved on the darts at DC?
It is a good offer for 3 pounds.

This Red Dragon are 10 pounds for only 3 letters/numbers.
(06-15-2015, 10:19 AM)Smiling Assassin Wrote:

Hi Mark

you'll be in trouble for that
(06-15-2015, 10:48 AM)TheJug Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 10:19 AM)Smiling Assassin Wrote:

Hi Mark

you'll be in trouble for that

I know what you are saying and why but I can't see any problem Smile

We cant control prices of what RD charge in comparison to DC for this service - its a one off thing and not like last time where every time one of our supporting vendors ran a special for the members the other non-supporting vendor chipped in with the same deal slightly cheaper (worked out about the same with discount I think) .

Obviously we would prefer members to shop at our forum sponsors when buying darts and equipment but for something like laser etching, and at less than 1/3 of the price, well it would be daft to try and convince someone not to grab a bargain - maybe looking into it RD's etching may be better quality, no idea?

If for instance though, one of our supporting vendors ran a special for our members, say £5 for laser etching and then a non-supporting one started doing it for £4 in direct competition with them - we couldn't really allow that sort of thing on the forum.

I know its a fine line sometimes but when its not blatantly trying to take sales away from our own site sponsors, not in direct competition, and as long as its not happening on a regular basis then I personally can't see a problem.

As I say, its a fine line and we can only deal with these things case by case, rather than just simply imposing a blanket ban on any mention of any shop that doesn't support the forum.

Hope that makes sense, cheers Smile
[Image: Adyds3t.jpg]
There doesn't seem to be a limit on DC, it's just an endless text box to fill in, maybe it depends on the darts you choose and they'll let you know if it's too much.

As I'm quite new to the forum, I haven't had chance to fully look around the site. Is there an area where supporting vendors put on offers and let us know about updates? I seem to remember having a look at personalisation with red dragon a year or so back and they didn't seem to offer it on most of the player branded darts, though this could have changed.
(06-15-2015, 01:13 AM)Rusty Wrote: I got given a set engraved given to me from my ex and the engraving hasn't worn off after a months play. They were from Darts Corner and it still looks good. Smile

As it was an ex, I hope the engraving isn't relationship related :s
(06-16-2015, 08:59 AM)Mark Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 01:13 AM)Rusty Wrote: I got given a set engraved given to me from my ex and the engraving hasn't worn off after a months play. They were from Darts Corner and it still looks good. Smile

As it was an ex, I hope the engraving isn't relationship related :s

Thankfully not so much lol. I looked at my engraving and its on the 27g Elite 95 designa's. There are 20 characters and that is including spaces, Its done on two lines. Hope that is of some use Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems With Target Diamond Laser Points - Off Centre portsetonloyal 4 717 02-04-2018, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Ed180
  Target Diamond/Laser cut points....I LOVE them. Regulatori 12 5,957 06-04-2015, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Lord Strange