Show us your patches
Got round to sticking the rest of my patches up
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
    _________
Darts wish list- unicorn maestro premier Adrian Lewis 
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
(01-28-2016, 07:34 PM)182Dan Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterI see you have repositioned some, how have you attached them?

Look great, what a collection
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
Yeah I'm always tinkering with it lol.
Bought some double sided carpet tape off eBay, works a treat! Hopefully when I come down in the morning there all still on the wall.

Cheers pal Smile there's a few on the U.S. & Japanese sites I want but the p&p is more than I want to pay
    _________
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Looks good - Darts Corner are now selling the various Cosmo patches, although they are asking for £6 each for them which I think is a tad steep personally.
(01-28-2016, 08:03 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yep I've just seen they have started to stock them, £28 for all of them!!!! Best start saving lol
    _________
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

Oh, a "Patch-Thread". Nice.

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Wear it at the Gym. With Pride.  Big Grin