Show us your patches
Hi

Where can i buy a Darts Nutz Patch for my Shirt please?
My Heroes : James Wade   My 180 : 79

(07-25-2015, 09:10 AM)Patrick.B Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
You can get them off me Smile

Your in Germany are'n't you?

The patches are £3 and to Germany postage is £1 so £4 in total Smile

You can pay via the top left donation button, pm me your name and address.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(07-25-2015, 09:16 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yes im from Germany. i will PM you soon mate
My Heroes : James Wade   My 180 : 79

ok Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

I had put mine up in line with double 13, my favorite DI number.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

I also have an old dartsnutz.com patch that I was going to put on too

Member previously known as Daveheald

Good stuff guys! Smile

My darts collection:

My shirts will be done wednesday/thursday!
Ready for the upcoming season!
These are all the patches in my collection so far

_________
Darts wish list- unicorn maestro premier Adrian Lewis 
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Wow, loads to see there. Do you not find it distracting to throw?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average