Show us your 180s!
2017 180s only- with exception of post#2-Getagrip’s first 180
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Cant believe I hit this while doing me slo-mo bit of the review for these new Neon darts, was quite pleased when I seen all 3 had hit home especially as my wrist has been bothering me so not throw so comfortably Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
First 3 of 2016 for me Smile

Member previously known as Daveheald

First of 2016 for me Smile
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
Taken with my crappy phone.

MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Last 180 of 2015!

First 180 of 2016

hit the first 180 of the year with mt new target precision aviators 22 gram medium stems and standard flight still trying to figure what makes them fly the best