VSPhoenix Experience and review
(06-09-2015, 11:20 AM)rich345 Wrote: i would love to have a play on one of those. thanks for the review Darren, and also thanks to Kelvin and Alan for giving you the chance to review it. If i win the lotto tonight i think i might just have to buy a machine Smile

I reckon this would be a great night out with friends and i think even some of my mates who are not into darts would have fun playing on a machine like this.

I think that is what will attract a lot of new people into darts, by having a fun night out with mates and playing on these machines, it could be like the same way people go Ten Pin Bowling, a lot will do it for some fun and it still has the chance to be taken seriously also. Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I must find one of these and play on it. Heck i might sell my car to own one :p how much do they retail for?
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Big Grin
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

(06-09-2015, 03:20 PM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: I must find one of these and play on it. Heck i might sell my car to own one :p how much do they retail for?

Grip can confirm, but I don't think they are for sale as such. As it's a tightly controlled network, the machines are placed with a rental and profit sharing scheme. Too bad though as I think it would be awesome to play "anybody, anywhere". Hopefully somebody like Gran can open up the home market with a double web cam type feature.
Dabbler and over thinker...
Just outside Montreal

Current darts: Winmau Sniper 18g barrels; Lippoint plastic tips; #4 Fit Spinning shafts and Fit Super Shape flights
Home board: Blade 4 (playing with soft tips)
Discipline: Flight School
Don't think you can buy them but not 100% sure, they cost about $5500 I think
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-09-2015, 03:20 PM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: I must find one of these and play on it. Heck i might sell my car to own one :p how much do they retail for?

In Malaysia, a second hand machine cost apprx 28k (~8k USD) without contract.
Contract cost around 200 USD per month for online license.

Some pubs and bars got them thru profit sharing. Ie VSphoenix put the machine at a low cost and share the collection.

It is apprx RM 2 (0.55 USD) per game (501/standard cricket) with 15 rounds each per person.
Fun Zone costs the same but only 8 rounds each.

Hope this answers your question. However, price may differ across region.

Regards,
Thanks for the info dexson Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Awesome review Darren and what a great experience that must have been to be able to have the machine and the VS Phoenix guys in your house. Lucky bugger Lol
You have certainly sold me on wanting to try one of these machines! Maybe we'll get one in NI by 2030 when we catch up!! It does look like a lot of fun and I can see it attracting more people into darts that otherwise might not try the steel tip as it looks too serious... Then they will fall for the game and come play steel tip Smile
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

top stuff as always grip. must say the machines look awesome...the online play looks very cool aswell.

im surprised you didnt lock the doors and close the blinds when they came to take it away Lol
[Image: Screenshot_2016-05-18-13-32-16_1_zpsr8vibhtm.jpg]
(06-11-2015, 09:11 AM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Awesome review Darren and what a great experience that must have been to be able to have the machine and the VS Phoenix guys in your house. Lucky bugger Lol
You have certainly sold me on wanting to try one of these machines! Maybe we'll get one in NI by 2030 when we catch up!! It does look like a lot of fun and I can see it attracting more people into darts that otherwise might not try the steel tip as it looks too serious... Then they will fall for the game and come play steel tip Smile

Thanks! Yeah it was great fun, hope you get a chance to play them some day Smile

(06-11-2015, 09:31 AM)hamo Wrote: top stuff as always grip. must say the machines look awesome...the online play looks very cool aswell.

im surprised you didnt lock the doors and close the blinds when they came to take it away Lol

Thanks mate, yeah I was thinking I should have pretended I had moved lol Tongue

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Is it possible to get the Union Jack cards, or are they a limited edition? Do the cards work worldwide or just home country (I know the Japanese ones don't work in Korea)? Got a limited edition metal card if anyone wants to trade.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grandboard 2 VS Dash Personal Experience TJSlayer 17 5,271 02-23-2018, 05:21 PM
Last Post: TJSlayer
  1st time playing soft tip experience shingmm 5 1,014 08-20-2017, 08:41 AM
Last Post: shingmm
  Anyone have any experience with the Twomlow 16g's NiteEyez 0 435 02-20-2017, 03:07 PM
Last Post: NiteEyez