Target orion pixel grip review
Thumbs Up 
So after throwing for a while with my new darts I can confidently say that I absolutely LOVE them! Hands down the best darts I have owned yet Big Grin The grip is fantastic,they feel perfectly weighted for my throw,and coupled with the pro grip stems the dart just fits perfect in my hand. What else could you ask for I guess?
Speaking of the pro grip stems as well, I'm a convert to nylon stems now as well. My favorite part about them is there is no taper where the stem meets the barrel, like there is on an aluminum shaft.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The ring you've put on the stem is meant to be for the flight buddy Tongue
Started Playing: October '14
Highest Checkout: 170
Best Leg: 11 Darts
180's: >250

nice looking darts, I have pixel grip Capricorn, not threw them yet though Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(04-30-2015, 01:16 PM)TiernanTon80 Wrote: The ring you've put on the stem is meant to be for the flight buddy Tongue

You mean a punched flight?
(04-30-2015, 01:23 PM)bighurb Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 01:16 PM)TiernanTon80 Wrote: The ring you've put on the stem is meant to be for the flight buddy Tongue

Yep Smile
Started Playing: October '14
Highest Checkout: 170
Best Leg: 11 Darts
180's: >250

http://m.ebay.com/itm/180526991666?nav=SEARCH

I bought these after I broke two of the junk rings that came with the pro grip stems in the first two hours of trying my new dartsAngry
Needless to say I'm not a fan of the target rings anymore. I've had these thick ones on there for a couple weeks now though with no problem at all.
Nice looking darts. Every time I see these I think they are Chizzy pixels.
Nice darts Smile
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
very nice review, I enjoied reading it
(04-30-2015, 01:23 PM)bighurb Wrote:

He can use it that way!
Those extra thick rings are still holding up good. Haven't broke one, stretched one out,and they still hold a flight tight as hell. The flight also goes all the way to the bottom of the shaft. If I punched the flights and put the same ring on there, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't hold the flight very good because they don't get tight until it gets all the way down the shaft.
Definitely nice looking darts.....

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Great looking set, I'm thinking about getting some of these myself. I like the shape of the orions better than the capricorns

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target RVB 95's 25g Review (of sorts) lovejoy 33 10,406 03-07-2018, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Papa w
  Target Distinction Capricorn Pixel Darts LeeICFC 7 2,446 04-15-2017, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Purple_Chris
Video Hama pixel smash case review! JayKay 22 6,864 08-26-2015, 11:45 PM
Last Post: ReggaeDarts