Madhouse Darts
(02-18-2019, 05:37 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I am sure Tony will mention it but I think the retail shop of Madhouse will be no more unless someone else takes it over as Tony will be concentrating on Custom Made Darts.

Well that's sad news but I'd much rather that than him stopping his customs to carry on with the shop, love his work!
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Are there any new informations  about Madhouse Darts ?

It was my favourite shop,  not only because of the forum discount.....

By the way....will there be any negotiations with other shops  to get a new forum discount ??

Yesterday i tried both  discount codes on DC....and neither worked.....so i ordered my haul  at A180
180    15/12   Moddarts
(03-11-2019, 12:37 PM)volla Wrote: Are there and  new informations  about Madhouse Darts ?

By the way....will there be any negotiations with other shops  to get a new forum discount ??

Yesterday i tried both  discount codes on DC....and neither worked.....so i ordered my haul  at A180

Which codes did you try?
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(03-11-2019, 12:37 PM)volla Wrote: Are there and  new informations  about Madhouse Darts ?

What were you buying? The code wwide8 doesn't apply on Winmau darts and on things where you already receive a discount e.g. Where you buy 10 sets of flights and get a reduced price.
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Gold champagne caps 
I tried MvG5....okay it s run  out....but facebookers didnt work either...
180    15/12   Moddarts
I bought Harrows Darts,flights and shafts....
180    15/12   Moddarts
Erm, my post above appears to have been automatically corrected to include some background info regarding the code lol.

I didn't actually realise the code had anything to do with that person
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Gold champagne caps 
Sorry for the delay in posting regarding MadHouse.

In a nutshell the webstore for the buying of darts, flights, shafts etc., etc., is now closed and the new website will be related the manufacturing of the Custom Made Darts.

I'm in the process of building a new website for the MadHouse web address, but due to the amount of orders/enquiries we are dealing with for Customs I'm struggling to find the time to complete it, hopefully very soon.

Our plan is to still remain a sponsor of the DartsNutz forum and be more active on here as I know a lot of you are not on Facebook.

We have lots of plans for this year as we strive to bring more and more choice to the bespoke manufacturing of darts including the recent soft launch of 3D CAD modelling, which seems to be quite a hit.

Above all we would like to thank you all for your support over the years and hope that you will all join us in buying a bespoke set of darts or two Big Grin

Many, many thanks and any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
MadHouse Darts
Facebook Page

MadHouse Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com
Thanks for the update, truly appreciated.  Sorry to see the web store go, but very pleased the Custom business will emerge stronger than before.

cheers...
Sounds great! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]