Darts Corner
If it has been more than 2 weeks try contacting DC via their chat line so you talk directly to a person.
Only ever had a single issue and it was quickly resolved this way.
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Only EVER had one go missing.
That was a set of Cosmo Royden Lam 2.
To this day still missing.
4 orders since then only one was "late".
The late one went out to 20 days but it was a postal, customs issue.
The other day I received 2 orders one was nearly a week ahead of the regular lead time.
I can't work it out anymore.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
League Darts: 
Bulls Scorpion Type 2 22g, Cosmo Fit 3 19mm shafts, Cosmo Air Flights
BOARD: Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core

2019 Formal 180s - 12
2019 Best Leg played - 15 darts
2019 Practice 180s - don't want talk about them

Best Ever Finish - 170, 160, 144, 142, 120

I hate to be critical because their prices are already so good but I wish instead of doing the usual x off of y amount of spending that they actually put some things on discount (besides the usual clearance section) so I didn't need to spend about $80 to get a deal.
Usual excellent service from Darts Corner, new G3, bits and pieces and free Mission flight punch!
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Black Friday shopping = first steel tip sets of darts, a lot of stems + flights + accessories. 2*Harrows sets = 2*free Harrows goodie bag. Free mission punch. GBP 7.5 (before VAT) discount - contrary what codo180 said I was happy with this. What I regret: I forgot to add a free copy of Darts for dummies (I don't have any books about darts - yet) and the 30% more money spent than originally planned (JK I don't regret any of these, every such GBP 'earned' one more). What I really liked: I've chosen the Fast Track or what service for GBP 2. The order was placed some minutes before 3pm and they really sent it the same day - the package arrived to Hungary in exactly one week (7 days, I got them at the noon of the next thursday). I am very satisfied with them and if I will ever have again a long list to justify shipping (GBP 5 with fast track option but is still non-tracked Smile ) I won't think twice. The worst part: I am waiting for that long list... Smile
I love dartscorner, even over here. I used to buy exclusively from a-zdarts but I buy more from dartscorner now. Their shipping to the USA is very (very) reasonable. My only problem with them is that, in my last order, I asked them to send me darts that only hit Ton-80's and never missed the doubles ring, but the darts they sent are still hitting 1's and 5's. Kinda pisses me off.
Zero
"I love dartscorner, even over here.  I used to buy exclusively from a-zdarts but I buy more from dartscorner now.  Their shipping to the USA is very (very) reasonable.  My only problem with them is that, in my last order, I asked them to send me darts that only hit Ton-80's and never missed the doubles ring, but the darts they sent are still hitting 1's and 5's. Kinda pisses me off."

Big Grin Big Grin
In Germany  we say " if the farmer can't swim, it's up to the swimming trunks "  Tongue
180 ies /2019:    29 Moddarts

(12-12-2019, 04:42 PM)Zero Wrote: I love dartscorner, even over here.  I used to buy exclusively from a-zdarts but I buy more from dartscorner now.  Their shipping to the USA is very (very) reasonable.  My only problem with them is that, in my last order, I asked them to send me darts that only hit Ton-80's and never missed the doubles ring, but the darts they sent are still hitting 1's and 5's. Kinda pisses me off.
We must have the same taste in darts LOL, either that or my new G3 is a training board with the thin trebles and doubles!
Current Board 
Darts

(12-12-2019, 05:03 PM)volla Wrote: Zero
"I love dartscorner, even over here.  I used to buy exclusively from a-zdarts but I buy more from dartscorner now.  Their shipping to the USA is very (very) reasonable.  My only problem with them is that, in my last order, I asked them to send me darts that only hit Ton-80's and never missed the doubles ring, but the darts they sent are still hitting 1's and 5's. Kinda pisses me off."

Big Grin Big Grin
In Germany  we say " if the farmer can't swim, it's up to the swimming trunks "  Tongue

I love this.  How do you say it in German?  I'll be visiting Berlin next year and so far all I can say are:

ich bin ein Berliner
schadenfreude
farfegnugen
(12-12-2019, 05:13 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 04:42 PM)Zero Wrote: I love dartscorner, even over here.  I used to buy exclusively from a-zdarts but I buy more from dartscorner now.  Their shipping to the USA is very (very) reasonable.  My only problem with them is that, in my last order, I asked them to send me darts that only hit Ton-80's and never missed the doubles ring, but the darts they sent are still hitting 1's and 5's. Kinda pisses me off.
We must have the same taste in darts LOL, either that or my new G3 is a training board with the thin trebles and doubles!

LOL.  I still blame Dartscorner.
(12-12-2019, 06:24 PM)Zero Wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin

I love this.  How do you say it in German?  I'll be visiting Berlin next year and so far all I can say are:

ich bin ein Berliner
schadenfreude
farfegnugen

"Wenn der Bauer nicht schwimmen kann, ist die Badehose schuld"
oder
"Wenn der Bauer nicht schwimmen kann, liegt es an der Badehose"

but your word farfegnugen is a little bit too misspelled. I think you mean 'Fahrvergnügen' which means something like 'joy to drive'

Big Grin Big Grin

ich bin ein Berliner
schadenfreude
farfegnugen

Hope, you enjoy your trip to Berlin.

Some german words you should know  Big Grin

Prost
Currywurst Pommes weiss = Mantaplatte
Kneipe
Vollkornbrötchen
Mettbrötchen mit Zwiebeln
Tschüß 
Pils (Bier)

Hope you understand this , it may help you  Smile
180 ies /2019:    29 Moddarts

(12-12-2019, 08:24 PM)volla Wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin

ich bin ein Berliner
schadenfreude
farfegnugen

Hope, you enjoy your trip to Berlin.

Some german words you should know  Big Grin

Prost
Currywurst Pommes weiss = Mantaplatte
Kneipe
Vollkornbrötchen
Mettbrötchen mit Zwiebeln
Tschüß 
Pils (Bier)

Hope you understand this , it may help you  Smile

Thank you!  Pils, Prost, and Tschuss I knew, but the others I had to look up!

lol what a scam! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts corner trade account Elusive Dream 1 183 10-28-2019, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Cosmo Darts Europe
  Darts Corner's 'hidden' darts Chappers 11 898 05-15-2019, 05:35 PM
Last Post: holmesness