Darts Corner
Placed an order on Sunday, their payment server had some issues so it didn’t process. Talked to them on chat on Monday, everything was worked out. Order filled and arrived today, one day ahead of schedule. No issues here at all.
(03-07-2019, 11:41 PM)homergoalie Wrote: Placed an order on Sunday, their payment server had some issues so it didn’t process. Talked to them on chat on Monday, everything was worked out. Order filled and arrived today, one day ahead of schedule. No issues here at all.

That’s quick. Usually 2 weeks for me
Yeah it was a combined order and we decided on DHL ahead of time because we were splitting costs. Worked out well.
what can you do on a international non tracked mail that is lost? (my later order arrived but I have not yet received my early order for 3 weeks). Common delivery time is two weeks. I am in China and I use a PO box to collect DC post, first lost in about 30+ orders
Contact DC and ask them
Placed order with DC which was a fair amount of variation of flights, stems. Rings, and remembered to add the free gift at the end. Arrived after 3 days but a couple of items missed. Was passing that way for business so called into shop - gave missing items no problems. Had a great chat with chap in there, shame that they don't let you try the darts before you buy on the premises. Good prices for most things.