Darts Corner
(10-22-2016, 06:17 PM)Berlin180 Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 06:04 PM)181-3dartout Wrote: no typo
ordered and shipped sept 16 th
got here oct 20 th
have bought over 50 sets from d.c. and they only missed one set of fit flights in 2 1/2 years  ,refunded me right away Angel
normal is 11 ish days longest was like 21 days
between customs and u.s. post office it seems to be taking longer
not d.c.'s  fault at all , they did what i paid them for Cool

Ah, then your packages must be coming through Chicago customs. My lady found some darts deal from a UK department store and bought them, this was in September and the package is still in Chicago customs (not the vendor's fault - they got the package to Chicago less than 48 hours after I ordered). We order a lot of stuff from amazon.fr and amazon.de, a lot of darts stuff and other stuff from Europe. When our packages come through New York customs, we get them within a week or so. When they go through Chicago, it takes weeks. 

I only point this out because if you ever need your DC delivery in a hurry and know someone on the East Coast, have it sent to their address and ask them to forward it to you. I know DC does their part, but Chicago won't - I've spoken to the folks at ISC Chicago and learned that they're undermanned and weeks behind.

I live in Chicago area and recently experienced the same. All DC orders had been arriving in 5-7 business days, then my most recent took a calendar month. Let's hope things get back to normal soon!
(11-02-2016, 12:51 AM)drolmaeye Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 06:17 PM)Berlin180 Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 06:04 PM)181-3dartout Wrote: no typo
ordered and shipped sept 16 th
got here oct 20 th
have bought over 50 sets from d.c. and they only missed one set of fit flights in 2 1/2 years  ,refunded me right away Angel
normal is 11 ish days longest was like 21 days
between customs and u.s. post office it seems to be taking longer
not d.c.'s  fault at all , they did what i paid them for Cool

Ah, then your packages must be coming through Chicago customs. My lady found some darts deal from a UK department store and bought them, this was in September and the package is still in Chicago customs (not the vendor's fault - they got the package to Chicago less than 48 hours after I ordered). We order a lot of stuff from amazon.fr and amazon.de, a lot of darts stuff and other stuff from Europe. When our packages come through New York customs, we get them within a week or so. When they go through Chicago, it takes weeks. 

I only point this out because if you ever need your DC delivery in a hurry and know someone on the East Coast, have it sent to their address and ask them to forward it to you. I know DC does their part, but Chicago won't - I've spoken to the folks at ISC Chicago and learned that they're undermanned and weeks behind.

I live in Chicago area and recently experienced the same.  All DC orders had been arriving in 5-7 business days, then my most recent took a calendar month.  Let's hope things get back to normal soon!

wow that would be rough
drive by and see the custom guys standing outside smoking Angry while your darts sit in a bin for a extra 3 weeks Huh
yep hoping it gets back to normal 7 -11 days Big Grin
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

Couldn't be happier with DC, I've ordered several packages from them over the last few months and all have arrived as quick as possible to Australia and everything I've asked for. I'll be using them again in future as the prices from our Aussie stores are terrible
Darts Corner customer service is fantastic, I recieved my order this morning unfortunately they had mistakenly put the wrong colour flights, a quick phonecall and the correct colour are in the post and I get to keep the ones sent in error.

I offered to pay but the lady said as it was their mistake and of no great value just to keep them.

Wasn't expecting that as I wasn't actually complaining just informing them that the flights might be in the wrong bin in the warehouse and didn't want it to happen to someone else.

Top banana.

Cheers
Tez
[Image: 27122929274_e0bb9b61fa_c.jpg]

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
I have used DC many times and can only be positive about it. Brilliant provider. Website easy to navigate too.
They have the best website but i still hate giving them my money
I have a mess of stuff coming from DC... the waiting is the hardest part. Saved a lot of $$$. Wink
Hi Guys,

Any of you Western Canadian guys order from darts corner ( specifically Alberta) ? I placed an order that dispatched Nov 29 and still have not received it, I am wondering if maybe it got caught up in the Christmas rush or if it usually takes 20+ days.

Thanks!!!
I'd say your in the Xmas rush, customs can be hit or miss here in Canada and CP aren't always the fastest, Usual orders are week to week & 1/2, 2 weeks at the most
DC decided to lose any future business from me over a set of points. Such a small sum I can't be bothered to argue over it, but they're not seeing another penny from me and have already lost far more to their competitors than they saved. Arrogant? Oh yes.
In our house we've only had one customer service issue with DC and they were great about it. I have no reason to doubt the OP's word but I find it really surprising that they were arrogant about anything - they were downright apologetic to us regarding an issue that wasn't even their fault, and despite my better half's offer to send back the defective product they told her not to bother and just sent us a new one. 

Pure has been great with us as well. The only reason we don't use Pure more often than we do is that there is no shipping option that doesn't require one of us to be home to sign for the package (this is horribly impractical for us unless it's summer, when we can count on one of the kids to be home), while with DC's cheapest shipping option (which works just as fast as any of their others for us) the mailman can just leave the package on the side of the house.

I had some issues too but nothing serious. And what I remember I haven't got any response neither from PD nor from the DC when I emailed them. I mean, I was asking something from PD and they didn't write back. Then I had some CS issues with DC and while they didn't write back either they did sent the missing issue without leting me know (tridents).
Then I emailed them about the wrong  ochemate and about one point falling out of the barrel after repointing but haven't got any response to that. I glued the point in myself and I also somehow remade the oche mate - which was obviously a Unicorn problem. I reckon I have let them repoint about eight sets of darts already. And have got three ochamates of which two were flawless.

To be fair, some questions were answered at the DC forum but I never got an answering email.

I have ordered 17 times from DC and overall I can highly recommend them. The same for the PD from whom I have got similar number of parcels.
Greatest Darts Shop on the World! Great service!
When i make my order on Monday, it is at Friday by me. (Slovakia)
I made and order with them on Nov 21, still have not received my order and now they will not respond to my emails. Every other order was great, they kept blaming it on the holidays but it should of still gotten to the US by now.
Darts Used:

Soft Tip - Target Rob Cross Soft Tip, Pro Grip Inbetween Shafts, Target Shape Flight, Tiga Hyper Point Tips
(01-16-2017, 10:58 PM)cweb8123 Wrote: I made and order with them on Nov 21, still have not received my order and now they will not respond to my emails. Every other order was great, they kept blaming it on the holidays but it should of still gotten to the US by now.

It could be held up in customs.  I am assuming you didn't pay for tracked shipping?  

I guess you could file a dispute with your credit card company or PayPal if you don't hear back from them anymore.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts corner trade account Elusive Dream 1 268 10-28-2019, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Cosmo Darts Europe
  Darts Corner's 'hidden' darts Chappers 11 1,063 05-15-2019, 05:35 PM
Last Post: holmesness