Darts Corner
I sent an email to DC about a set of darts that I could not see on the website and received a response from Gary the next morning to let me know when they will be in stock
I have asked them if they can order a set just for me so I don't miss them and I will wait to see what happens next.
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Another fast shipment across the pond and the USofA. I ordered on 6.12 and at the front door 6.20. Really? Can I ask for any faster shipment than this?
I don't think so.
I didn't pay for the signed shipment and was fearing the worse but my order arrived safe and in good condition. Now hoping the C3's will be feeling as nice to me in 3 weeks as they do today. So far so good even though they are 23g not 22g as I've been using.
Thanks DC for helping us out
My experience with DC has been great, I live in Hong Kong and my package arrived within a week using the cheapest shipping method.
Unfortunately am now exposed to the pile of &^% that is DC customer service. Ordered flights, stems and flight protectors on July 20th. Postage UK to Holland is rarely longer than a week so when I still did not have my order 2 weeks later I contacted them.

First they ask me to verify my address, the same address they shipped at least 5 other orders to btw, which I verify immediately. Then nothing for several days.... So I prompt them kindly and get this response:
Thanks for the reply,

Sorry but at the moment we are still waiting a reply from your postal service, Due to the distance and also time differences involved this can take a few days to chase up for us, But I can assure you we are still working on this and will get this sorted for you,

Hope this helps

I live in Holland, 1 hour ahead of UK. How distance and time can have any effect is beyond me. Anyway, 4 days later still not response from them.

Safe to say my latest response was less friendly. I will raise a dispute through Paypal next and will not be ordering from DC any time soon.
Darts: Unicorn Wez Newton Purist DNA 22g
Board: Unicorn Eclipse Pro
Highest out: 120 (T20, 20, D20)
180s: 3 (but Flight School will sort that)
3 Dart average: 49.87 (up already George Smile..)
(08-09-2016, 01:04 PM)HazBeen Wrote: Unfortunately am now exposed to the pile of &^% that is DC customer service. Ordered flights, stems and flight protectors on July 20th. Postage UK to Holland is rarely longer than a week so when I still did not have my order 2 weeks later I contacted them.

First they ask me to verify my address, the same address they shipped at least 5 other orders to btw, which I verify immediately. Then nothing for several days.... So I prompt them kindly and get this response:
Thanks for the reply,

Sorry but at the moment we are still waiting a reply from your postal service, Due to the distance and also time differences involved this can take a few days to chase up for us, But I can assure you we are still working on this and will get this sorted for you,

Hope this helps

I live in Holland, 1 hour ahead of UK. How distance and time can have any effect is beyond me. Anyway, 4 days later still not response from them.

Safe to say my latest response was less friendly. I will raise a dispute through Paypal next and will not be ordering from DC any time soon.
Was it not tracked? Had 2 non-tracked/signed orders in a row that never arrived last month (both not from dartscorner btw so kinda irrelevant here) but now I always ask to send it tracked wherever I order something. DC never charged me extra for their tracked service (all orders were multiple darts though and quite pricey). Way less trouble that way and while some shops do charge extra it's still better than not having your items.

Forgot to add: Only had to deal with their customer survice twice but indeed both times bot very helpfull. One time they forgot my free gift and they just said the item count was ok so it should be there and never heard something again. I was just trying to inform them something was missing not asking for anything really.

The other time I asked if they knew the dimensions for the Sigma Ultracores in the chatbox. Said hold on for a minute and then left me hanging for +-40 minutes while I asked if they got any updates after 20 min. Had to go so I closed the chat.
Sounds like a postal service issue and if they are raising a complaint with the postal service they are never much help to be honest, I have gave up in the past when I sent items to the U.S. and they sent me a stupidly long form out with unrealistic expectations on how to make a claim so I just never bothered.

Its why I prefer to send tracked overseas now, it costs more but is better to be safe than sorry.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I had done ALL my previous order with them with tracking, this one (low in value, non urgent) was untracked ....DOH.... Clearly a lesson learned, tracked always from here on in.

The odd thing is DC say they checked with the postal service and it supposedly were told it was delivered. I am not sure how that would work since it was untracked. I work for a very small company (it was delivered at work) so impossible that it was lost in the mail room so no chance.

To be fair to DC I have now received a response with the question if I want a refund or a re-send (clearly getting angry works.... shame you need to). That is the type of CS I was expecting, prior to all the aggravation ideally, but they are doing the right thing it seems. Just the time it took them to get to this point....

And for me, well a valuable lesson learned on why I generally pay extra for tracked shipping.
I got something sent to me from Australia recently and never received it so they sent again but made sure it was tracked, I got that in about 8 days, no idea what happened to the first item though, probably stuck somewhere in lost property or in someone elses house Sad
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
We live and learn Smile
I think DC tracks it themselves if it's going to another country so they can say it's been past over to your Postal Service

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Corner discount question Chappers 16 659 07-05-2019, 05:57 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Darts Corner's 'hidden' darts Chappers 11 635 05-15-2019, 05:35 PM
Last Post: holmesness