Darts Corner
DC like any big shop has issues here and there, surprised to hear the arrogant stuff though. That is un acceptable.
Don't you have closer more accessible stores nearby? I'm sure a large portion of your disappointment lies on the wait time.
Gutted to hear of your problems and the length of time it will take to resolve.
I must say that from personal experience of using DC the customer service I have received has always been excellent
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(03-13-2016, 12:01 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Gutted to hear of your problems and the length of time it will take to resolve.
I must say that from personal experience of using DC the customer service I have received has always been excellent

Same here ,,, never not once have I had a problem ,,,,,,, and I already know it takes forever when I'm waiting and anticipating my next order,,,,,,Smile
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
(03-13-2016, 02:31 AM)0ldjoblo Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 12:01 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Gutted to hear of your problems and the length of time it will take to resolve.

Same here ,,, never not once have I had a problem ,,,,,,, and I already know it takes forever when I'm waiting and anticipating my next order,,,,,,Smile

I have has 25 other good deals with DC, but it is not till there is a problem or two in my case,  that you really see a company or persons real colours! 
It takes a good man to admit they are at fault and rectify the issues as quickly and smoothly as possible. 
(03-13-2016, 04:51 AM)Smiling Assassin Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 02:31 AM)0ldjoblo Wrote:

I have has 25 other good deals with DC, but it is not till there is a problem or two in my case,  that you really see a company or persons real colours! 
It takes a good man to admit they are at fault and rectify the issues as quickly and smoothly as possible. 
I ordered from DC twice without a problem,  but customer service is evaluated when you need them.  I'm disappointed to hear there way to handle this issue.
Highest checkout = 141
Best leg 18
===================================
Carpe Diem
I don't see how this is DC's fault.

Contact Unicorn and let them handle the situation.
(03-13-2016, 10:18 PM)Cyanide Wrote: I don't see how this is DC's fault.

Contact Unicorn and let them handle the situation.

Cyanide

I emailed Lee Parker the Product manager at Unicorn on the 13th March. I have still not got a reply off him a week later! There was also no out of office reply, so I don't think he is on annual leave. I have therefore been given the only option of returning the darts to Darts Corner.

Would have liked to have heard from Unicorn, to see if they have had any similar issues. But I believe 1 week is more than ample time to reply.
I always order from them, although I live in Germany. Shipping needs around a week, but they are a lot cheaper than any german shop. Never had any bad experiences.
Great shop in my opinion.
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
Last time I ordered on a monday, decided to try the fast dispatch option, completely unexpected the package arrived already on thursday!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Corner discount question Chappers 16 823 07-05-2019, 05:57 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Darts Corner's 'hidden' darts Chappers 11 786 05-15-2019, 05:35 PM
Last Post: holmesness