Treble Challenge
Something a little different to challenge yourself with, simply go around the board 1-20 in Trebles.
My around the board in doubles 1-20 (on film) p.b is 48...
But this one I have to say I only managed 81...so plenty of room for improvement. I started very well but a couple of wheels fell off along the way Blush especially on T18 Angry
So give it a go Smile ..... Especially you Cricket Players 'cos you should breeze through 15-20 so see how you go...I dare you Tongue

Cheers Big Grin

[video=youtube]youtu.be/IEW3q8XHSjo[/video]
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Hi All,

Had another go at this earler and whilst I threw slightly more consistently, I still stumbled on a few numbers Angry but at least I'm in the 70's with a round of 78 Smile

I'd love to see some fellow Nutzers have a go at this......I can tell you, its a great way to improve your focus!

[video=youtube]youtu.be/EJegdiJlcAU[/video]

Cheers Big Grin
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

I'm finding this quite addictive and it has really helped my 501 game and general focus. I have managed to get the total down by a further 3 to 75Smile

Does anyone know what the best 1-20 trebles is? I'm assuming it starts with a 6 ?

PS. Please excuse background noise I never realised it was so loud

Cheers Smile
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

I have to give this one a go. I have to say though, i'd be happy to do under a century on this one.

treble 1 and 5 should be easy though, i'll just aim at treble 20 Big Grin
2017 180 count - 3
Board - Blade 4
Darts - Unicorn Hamilton 23g with storm points
Oche - Duct Tape
(03-11-2015, 02:52 AM)FreddyOttawa Wrote: I have to give this one a go. I have to say though, i'd be happy to do under a century on this one.

treble 1 and 5 should be easy though, i'll just aim at treble 20 Big Grin

HA HA HA Freddy Smile
Thats great practice buddy, I had a system off d1 then t2 and so on,then reverse. Same thing basically,but seemed little bit different. Am really pleased for you that you are improving...well done Smile
Gave this a shot earlier. Was doing ok but got stuck on a couple of numbers. 15 hurt the score a bit but 17 killed me lol I figured after I passed 14 it would be smooth sailing but I was wrong Tongue

Finished with a 62 but I will improve on that very soon.

https://youtu.be/ZRdKrTMq3Yk
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
Thanks very much Shane

I love watching your 'Dartmanship' skill and this one is no exception. I know our pal Cy' would also have been really great to see as well (btw hope you're on the mend).

I'm wondering if your great score of 62 could be a record of some sort?

Can't find any info about a 1-20 treble record .....anyone else???

C'mon my fellow Nutzers...have a go yourself Smile

Cheers,
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(03-12-2015, 02:02 AM)Dorian Wrote: I'm wondering if your great score of 62 could be a record of some sort?

It would be a temporary record if my leg wasn't broke Tongue
(03-12-2015, 02:11 AM)Cyanide Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 02:02 AM)Dorian Wrote: I'm wondering if your great score of 62 could be a record of some sort?

It would be a temporary record if my leg wasn't broke Tongue

Very Funny Big Grin "You simply can't keep a good man down!"

Best wishes
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

192 at this!
Jummmmmm
I promise to upgrade!
Valencia/Spain

[Image: 26597624506_7a2c7eab75_c.jpg]
I told you!
157 this time. Still I promise to improve!
Valencia/Spain

This sound great. Will give it a go later.
Trying to be better darts player insyaAllah.
No score table?
Valencia/Spain

Was poking around on the challenge forum a few days ago and came across this.  Gave it a try and hit a 64.  Sad thing is, that's better than I do around the board on doubles!
Current darts: Red Dragon Javelin  24g
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Best 501 game: 11 darts  (5 times)
Best 1001 game: 27 darts
High finish: 170
2019 180s: 149/200  2020 180s: 127/200
Lifetime 3 x Bull: 41

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone ever put more than 3 darts in a treble? CalixNL 27 1,443 01-27-2020, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Scatter Test, 99 darts at Treble 20 Swiiiitch 13 2,688 03-02-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: JayPro